HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 26, 2013, 10:46 PM
WHere Flight Was Born, North Carolina
Joined Apr 2005
2,778 Posts
Discussion
Setup Dualsky Hornet with Quadrino Zoom!

Hello,
Many of our customers have asked for additional features for the Dualsky Hornet such as altitude hold, auto level and GPS position hold. One of the upgrades of course is the Naza board, and for $400 it is a great deal. However I decided to try out a multi wii board made by Flying Einstein, called the Quadrino Zoom. I have been running this board for a while on my Hornet and it does great!

This board gives you:
  • Magnetic Compass Direction Hold
  • Altitude Hold
  • 2 forms of Auto level
  • Acrobatic Mode
  • Headsfree Mode
  • Optional GPS mode

I also configured the low battery alert to provide a backup to my timer. Below are the links to the videos I compiled on how to configure the board. It is very easy and the stock configurations work great! I am running Multi Wii 2.2 software on my board with the V3 board. Most of the videos will benefit any one setting up a Multi Wii board for any quad copter.

I have to finish the Firmware Step and the Auto Level trimming video. Flight videos to come next week as well!

For more information visit 2dogrc.com.

Quadrino Zoom and Dualsky Hornet, Video 1 (5 min 22 sec)

Quadrino Zoom and the Dualsky Hornet Connecting the receiver, Video 2 (2 min 33 sec)

Quadrino Zoom and Quadrino Zoom Multi Wii, Setup Video 4 (7 min 46 sec)

Quadrino Zoom and Dualsky Hornet Programming ESC's on the Multi Wii Board, Video 5 (4 min 7 sec)

Quadrino Zoom and Hornet Connecting Motors, Video 6 (2 min 59 sec)
2dogrc is offline Find More Posts by 2dogrc
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: 2dogrc and 2dogs Flying FPV
to remove ads between posts