HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
90% Attitude!
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jun 2014
172 Posts
Evening all,

So I have sorted out my crazy yaw behavior. Turns out that prop rotation definitely matters in my case. My default had front left spinning CW and rest following that lead. That was my problem. Regardless of all the stuff I read that it didn't matter, it does. Switching all my motors such that they lead with front left spinning CCW fixed my crazy yaw lurch. My overall RC Rate is 1.50 with pitch/roll and yaw rates at about .30. It seems like it will be pretty snappy with those settings. I will take it out to the park tomorrow and see how she handles through some flips and rolls and such. I was able to do some nice 8's with her out in my small park and so far it seems like she will handle smooth!

I cannot say how happy I am to have gotten rid of that craziness. Was getting really frustrated and had no idea what I was doing wrong.

Now for bling... Almost all my screws have been swapped for blue ones, just waiting on one more shipment to arrive. Now to add some LEDs.

Adventures continue!
Aken is online now Find More Posts by Aken
to remove ads between posts