New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 30, 2015, 07:44 AM
Find More Posts by Iflyrc_vic
USA
Joined Dec 2004
1,668 Posts
Sold

I found that the outside of the wheel hub was rubbing on the wire strut, so I added a plastic washer to prevent the rubbing and allow the wheel to rotate freely. This improved the ground handling somewhat. On my last flight, I had a relatively normal take off run and landing without too much trouble.

One of the club members made me an offer at the end of the flight and I accepted his offer. Although I worked out most of the bad design features from the stock setup, I just did not like this plane well enough to occupy precious space in my hangar - got a few projects waiting in the wings so I needed the space. With 22 flying planes, I have to make choices at to which ones stay and which ones go as I add more to my collection.
Iflyrc_vic is offline Find More Posts by Iflyrc_vic
to remove ads between posts