SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 22, 2015, 05:10 PM
Find More Posts by C Thrower
Casey Thrower
United States, AL, Meridianville
Joined Jul 2004
302 Posts
You guys are funny. Order from a business that I've never heard of just to save a buck and then whine when you get one broken off in you.
C Thrower is offline Find More Posts by C Thrower
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2015, 02:34 AM
Find More Posts by John Hendry
John Hendry
Joined Oct 2013
126 Posts
My experience with MotionRC was excellent and got a great deal on 1300mAh 2s 30c batteries.... but the price has gone up now that the word is out... glad I got 5, wish I had got 10.
John Hendry is offline Find More Posts by John Hendry
Old Feb 20, 2015, 04:51 PM
Find More Posts by PikeStaff
Gorilla Glue Expert
United States, PA, Doylestown
Joined Sep 2010
2,998 Posts
Bought an 55" Sbach from them. Arrived today after about 2 weeks; had some anxiety about the time it took to get it, but Richard was quick to respond to emails that - truthfully - were less than cordial, predicated largely on what I had read about this place; the guard was up and wired. His emails were professional and polite, as well as on the mark.

Biggest issue was a tracking number that clearly wasn't a tracking number. Their explanation? - it's not a tracking number. OK, this doesn't make any sense to me; however, it did turn out to be exactly as he said it would be. USPS did update once it got to the delivery point, just as Richard said it would. So far, the kit looks awesome - and for less than half the price of comparable kits.

Time will tell. I will report back once construction is under way. But as of now, there really is nothing to whine about. The issue of the tracking number needs to be worked on by them - a tracking number should be a tracking number. But other than that, this looks to be a real diamond after all.
PikeStaff is online now Find More Posts by PikeStaff
Old Feb 22, 2015, 05:21 PM
Find More Posts by T J EWING
AMA 8855
United States, CA, Friant
Joined May 2014
45 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Thrower View Post
You guys are funny. Order from a business that I've never heard of just to save a buck and then whine when you get one broken off in you.
How's about telling us about the sellers you've never heard of, we might want to stay away from them.
T J EWING is offline Find More Posts by T J EWING
Old Mar 24, 2015, 03:28 PM
Find More Posts by driveslayer
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Sep 2014
8 Posts
Just a little concerned but giving time to get right

I ordered a 30cc Sbach from general Hobby, after a little more than two weeks I received word today that it is at the post office waiting on me and an additional $98 shipping fee. Funny I thought I paid shipping at time of order, looking at my PayPal invoice I did pay shipping.

Anyway I have sent two email and left a voicemail for Karen, this is all today. I will certainly provide a reasonable time to respond before I entertain filing a complaint with Pay Pal.

I ordered from Rich on Ebay awhile back for a smaller 60 size plane and that went well so I felt confident with this order. Hope I wasn't mistaken.

Time will tell.
driveslayer is offline Find More Posts by driveslayer
Old Mar 24, 2015, 08:38 PM
Find More Posts by Olearsenewbie
United States, GA, Douglasville
Joined Apr 2012
265 Posts
How did the box make it out of CA without proper postage?
Olearsenewbie is offline Find More Posts by Olearsenewbie
Old Mar 25, 2015, 03:21 PM
Find More Posts by driveslayer
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Sep 2014
8 Posts
man I have no idea how it hit the road without proper postage.

Since yesterday afternoon I have received two emails from Richard, assuring me that if I pay the postage I will be refunded the cost.

I am going to risk it. So far the responses have been reasonable, same day responses, I feel in my situation he has earned the benefit of the doubt.

if this proceeds as expected I will certainly buy from GH and/or Richard again.
driveslayer is offline Find More Posts by driveslayer
Old Mar 25, 2015, 03:46 PM
Find More Posts by Olearsenewbie
United States, GA, Douglasville
Joined Apr 2012
265 Posts
You're obviously a Saint. Good luck with Part 1. Part 2 will be trying to get the missing parts for your new plane. I'm rooting for you man.
Olearsenewbie is offline Find More Posts by Olearsenewbie
Old Mar 25, 2015, 05:39 PM
Gorilla Glue Expert
Joined Sep 2010
2,998 Posts
I ordered a part for the Sbach I bought, to have a spare. Paid right away thru credit card.

Richard emailed back 2 days later; part is out of stock, honestly don't know when it will be in stock, I'm refunding. And he did - no troubles at all.

I am betting that your refund comes without struggle or fanfare.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 12:26 PM
Gorilla Glue Expert
Joined Sep 2010
2,998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by driveslayer View Post
man I have no idea how it hit the road without proper postage.

Since yesterday afternoon I have received two emails from Richard, assuring me that if I pay the postage I will be refunded the cost.

I am going to risk it. So far the responses have been reasonable, same day responses, I feel in my situation he has earned the benefit of the doubt.

if this proceeds as expected I will certainly buy from GH and/or Richard again.
So. How did you make out?