Old Today, 02:30 AM
Find More Posts by n00kie
Denmark, Syddanmark, Odense
Joined Aug 2013
196 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
DRAGON LINK VIDEO CONTEST

It is good to see more people out and flying again !!! I was wondering what everyone was doing earlier this year, since they were not flying much FPV Skywalker^DragonLink and DJI Inspire 1 flight together : With 327 Views wins !! The formation footage was awesome, and the sunset gave the video a nice effect n00kiE, send me your complete name and address, and what size RX antenna you want, and I will send your free micro receiver to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXbFFZEN1LM

FpvRaptor Flown With DragonLink Crazy Crash Landing ;-) : 124

Skywalker^DragonLink and DJI Inspire 1 flight together : 327

Kicking Dust,low and quick with the Bix v2 and Sky Scout,Flown With Dragon Link: 167

Dragonlink rec problem : 50

NK FPV LXXIV - MyTwinDream - Second 115km attempt (FLOWN WITH DRAGON LINK) : 166

SkyWalker-Phobotic BGC(flown with Dragon Link) : 231

DragonLinks New Micro RX Binding: 1330

WOHOOOOOOO
THANKS MIKE !!! I'M A HAPPY CAMPER !!! =) Will be posting more videos from that skywalker later... I've made a new pan and tilt for it, 360 deg. pan
n00kie is online now Find More Posts by n00kie
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 04:11 AM
Find More Posts by eyber
Joined May 2014
15 Posts
Hi, I am so sorry for my bad English. I have a question.. I bought dragonlink v2 and micro rx. I have a naza v2, futaba t14sg, mini iosd, gimbal for gopro.. I will use ppm mode. What precedure connetcting dragonlink to futaba to naza.. Maybe First dl tx connection to futaba with trainer port cable ppm mode, then dl tx calibration, then mikro rx calibration on computer... then ID change, then binding, then servo test,, then failsafe settings, range test... then new creat model on futaba. then naza settings with ppm mode.. Is it correcet.. Thanks again
eyber is online now Find More Posts by eyber
Old Today, 05:05 AM
Find More Posts by JettPilot
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
11,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyber View Post
Hi, I am so sorry for my bad English. I have a question.. I bought dragonlink v2 and micro rx. I have a naza v2, futaba t14sg, mini iosd, gimbal for gopro.. I will use ppm mode. What precedure connetcting dragonlink to futaba to naza.. Maybe First dl tx connection to futaba with trainer port cable ppm mode, then dl tx calibration, then mikro rx calibration on computer... then ID change, then binding, then servo test,, then failsafe settings, range test... then new creat model on futaba. then naza settings with ppm mode.. Is it correcet.. Thanks again
Hi Eyber,

The system should bind and work right out of the box, but here is what I would do. You only need to do this once, and it stays forever

CHANGE TRANSMITTER ID
BIND RECEIVER
CALIBRATE RECEIVER ON COMPUTER
SET FAILSAFES
MICROPOWER RANGE CHECK

That's it, there is not a lot required to get the system set up and working. The Dragon Link works perfectly with NAZA. Obviously you need to set up your NAZA, etc, but that is not Dragon Link specific...

Mike
JettPilot is online now Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Old Today, 05:07 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
11,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritan View Post
Ok, so I try again:

Mike, I have sent you a PM - I need a new DL Tx whip antenna ASAP. How and where can I buy it?
It is not in the shop.
Thanks.
Hi,

Why a new Transmitter whip ?? The one I sent with your system is new....

I have them in stock, just send 15 dollars to www.FPVPro.com via the SEND A PAYMENT option and put in the checkout notes what it is for, and I will send it out today

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Today, 05:56 AM
Find More Posts by eyber
Joined May 2014
15 Posts
Quote:
Hi Eyber,

The system should bind and work right out of the box, but here is what I would do. You only need to do this once, and it stays forever

CHANGE TRANSMITTER ID
BIND RECEIVER
CALIBRATE RECEIVER ON COMPUTER
SET FAILSAFES
MICROPOWER RANGE CHECK

That's it, there is not a lot required to get the system set up and working. The Dragon Link works perfectly with NAZA. Obviously you need to set up your NAZA, etc, but that is not Dragon Link specific...

Mike
Thanks a lott...
eyber is online now Find More Posts by eyber
Old Today, 06:38 AM
Find More Posts by tritan
Joined Apr 2007
1,882 Posts
Quote:
Hi,

Why a new Transmitter whip ?? The one I sent with your system is new....

I have them in stock, just send 15 dollars to www.FPVPro.com via the SEND A PAYMENT option and put in the checkout notes what it is for, and I will send it out today

Mike

Yes, when you shipped it, it was new, when I received it, it was new, but my stupidity made it no longer new ..... by mistake I bend it ....

I will order via send a payment and also a couple of more parts at the same time, thanks.
tritan is online now Find More Posts by tritan
Old Today, 07:15 AM
Find More Posts by mike_o
Denmark, Capital Region of Denmark, Nærum
Joined Jan 2012
1,940 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00kie View Post
WOHOOOOOOO
THANKS MIKE !!! I'M A HAPPY CAMPER !!! =) Will be posting more videos from that skywalker later... I've made a new pan and tilt for it, 360 deg. pan
n00kie,

congrats! Looking fwd to that.

But before posting any more nice videos, could you please adjust your horizontal stabilizer to horizontal (or parallel to the main wings) - the current mounting is a bit queasy
mike_o is offline Find More Posts by mike_o
Old Today, 08:42 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
11,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritan View Post
Yes, when you shipped it, it was new, when I received it, it was new, but my stupidity made it no longer new ..... by mistake I bend it ....

I will order via send a payment and also a couple of more parts at the same time, thanks.
Hi,

The wire inside does not break when you bend it, so you can still fly with your system until the new one arrives. I ask because some people scrape the little top cap off and think it is going to be a problem. That top rubber cap is only cosmetic and will not affect performance in any way.

Your new antenna will ship today, and the post is very fast and efficient in France, so it will arrive quickly

Mike
Site Sponsor