HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by brewcider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 05, 2013, 12:18 PM
Poway
Joined Apr 2004
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I just looked on ebay and there was 4 Hobby Shack catalogs on there. Now there's 3 because I bought the July 1990 catalog for $15. Still looking for a 1989 Tower Hobbies catalog
brewcider is offline Find More Posts by brewcider
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2013, 07:54 AM
Earthbound Skyhound
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
5,536 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
BC - just as an idea, something I've done before.
You might send the winner of that auction you just missed, a note asking if when he's 'done' with it, might he consider re-selling it? For that age mat'ls, good odds that he's a collector too & won't easily part with, but ya never know - might be surprised!
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 08, 2013, 12:00 PM
Poway
Joined Apr 2004
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarHopper44 View Post
BC - just as an idea, something I've done before.
You might send the winner of that auction you just missed, a note asking if when he's 'done' with it, might he consider re-selling it? For that age mat'ls, good odds that he's a collector too & won't easily part with, but ya never know - might be surprised!
Thanks for the idea and I tried doing that but ebay won't let you contact other users besides the sellers. They hide the winners full username too. In the past they'd let you contact other bidders but I guess that cut into ebay's profit. I asked the sellers if they had others to sell and they don't. But the good news is it looks like I finally got the catalog. Bob on here said he has one for me, and I'm excited that my search is finally over and I'll be able to go down memory lane
brewcider is offline Find More Posts by brewcider