HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 28, 2012, 11:41 AM
United States, MD, Millersville
Joined Jul 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
RCM 60 trainer vs Bridi 60

I have a 60 size plane and was told it is a RCM 60 but I am not sure it is a RCM 60 or a Bridi 60 trainer.

I have read some threads on the Bridi vs RCM 60 and I am a bit confused. Is the RCM 60 the same as the Bridi 60? I would like to get history. Any suggestions on confusedwhere would I find out some history on the planes.

I recently crash it and need a wing for it. Need to know if any one can telll me how to distingushed between the two.

What is RCM? How would I find plans for rebuilting the wing?
superbrat is offline Find More Posts by superbrat
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 28, 2012, 05:33 PM
Willmar, Minnesota, United States
Joined Sep 2004
160 Posts
Does it look like THIS? :^) if so, it's an RCM Trainer. (engine size .40-.61)
RCM (R/C Modeler Magazine) was a printed magazine back in the day (with a plans service) they DO still have plans available, but I'm pretty sure the magazine is out of print these days (I could be wrong )

http://www.rcmplans.com/
IF memory serves me correctly, the RCM Trainer (designed by Don Dewey and Joe Bridi) was sometimes called the 'Bridi Trainer'

if you google 'rcm 60 trainer' you should find tons of info.

BTW, a photo of what you have would make identifying the airplane much easier.

Hope that helped.
Jim Buzzeo is offline Find More Posts by Jim Buzzeo
Old Dec 28, 2012, 06:04 PM
Hi-Start Man
Texas Panhandle
Joined Dec 2004
101 Posts
RCM 60 trainer vs Bridi 60

http://www.bridiairplanes.com/hangar/index.htm

These people might help you. I ordered one of their kits and it looks good.
olyman is offline Find More Posts by olyman