SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 10, 2012, 03:38 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
Price Jacking items already in my cart!!!

Spent the whole night making my shopping list of spare parts for my new Airfield SkyTrainer.
Then, on the final page of submitting my order, AFTER I have already entered my card information, I get a message letting me know that the price of the Propellers and Prop-adapter have been changed.... up almost 300%. Wow, you guys watching items in our carts or what? Maybe I'm a slow shopper, even if you did run out of stock while I was browsing, there's no reason for that kind of price hike!

Needless to say, my order of close to $100 will be canceled and I will never shop there again.

Oh ya, does anyone ever answer a phone there? The recording has hung up on me 3 times today.
Must be busy with all the poor customer service calls.
Gvilleracer is offline Find More Posts by Gvilleracer
to remove ads between posts