HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 23, 2015, 01:21 PM
FPVRockApe on YouTube.
United Kingdom, Rayleigh
Joined Jan 2012
3,092 Posts
Well guys, off to Cornwall tomorrow, so I should be driving on Wednesday with Dizzy's Kernow Girls and Darkelf.......really looking forward to it.......Darkelf has been scouting out some sites and has come up with an off-road run and a beach run that is almost 2 miles long......yippeeeeee!!!.......at last somewhere to really test the range........watch this space.......
FPVsummituk is offline Find More Posts by FPVsummituk
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 23, 2015, 01:41 PM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Jun 2013
468 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVsummituk View Post
On the EzUHF JR, there is no power input, it is a plug in module so it takes its power from the radio, in the manual it states that it will run on both 2S and 3S......so I guess, if planning to also power the EzUHF module he will need a 3S lipo.

With my EzUHF there is definitely a difference in power between using the radio's battery and the 3S lipo.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will get the 3S Lipo. For my steering problem, I found out the left steering servo is not functioning. Ordering the traxxas servo from the LHS.
oscarmok is online now Find More Posts by oscarmok
Old Mar 23, 2015, 04:08 PM
FPVRockApe on YouTube.
United Kingdom, Rayleigh
Joined Jan 2012
3,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarmok View Post
Thank you for the suggestion. I will get the 3S Lipo. For my steering problem, I found out the left steering servo is not functioning. Ordering the traxxas servo from the LHS.
I lost the LHS steering servo a couple of years ago, at the time I did think about buying two expecting the RHS one to smoke next.....but two years later it is still running.... so it was just a rouge one.
As for the 3S, I don't know what they reccomend, but I power my EzUHF with a 2200mah lipo, it is velcro'd to the outside of the transmitter, you may need a smaller dimension lipo to fit inside the case. But checkout Hobbyking they have a great selection and are a reasonable price. On the other hand the one that you highlighted looks pretty good, if it fits and you can charge it ok, then go with it.
FPVsummituk is offline Find More Posts by FPVsummituk
Last edited by FPVsummituk; Mar 23, 2015 at 04:20 PM.
Old Mar 23, 2015, 04:55 PM
United Kingdom, England, Uxbridge
Joined Jan 2012
1,126 Posts
i use this in my taranis http://www.hobbyking.co.uk/hobbyking...utaba_JR_.html only as i had it from another radio, and it's a very tight fit also needed to mod the plug to fit so not ideal
glue hand brian is offline Find More Posts by glue hand brian
Old Mar 25, 2015, 06:52 PM
N6DUE
United States, CA, Chico
Joined Dec 2011
20 Posts
My 360 servo only giving 180 on a POT

I have a 360 deg. servo for my pan. Using a POT, I only get 180 deg. My servo tester or mixing it to a switch gives me 360, but not with any of the POT's on my 9XR. Any ideas?

I'm using the OpenLRS so I don't know if there's a different output coming from the POT vs. a switch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTradioman View Post
Hi I use this one 221648491491 ( the eBay item number) a GWS sail winch. I have it on the left joystick instead of the rudder, I have also used the left slider switch or a rotary. It is very smooth.

GWS Digital Servo Sail Winch S125 1T 2BB
gdoney is offline Find More Posts by gdoney
Old Mar 25, 2015, 07:07 PM
N6DUE
United States, CA, Chico
Joined Dec 2011
20 Posts
Just got an answer: for whatever reason, if you go to the LIMITS page in your TX (mine is Turnigy 9XR) and enter -100 in the left column, the GWS S125 1T servo will no turn 360 degrees. Yeah!
gdoney is offline Find More Posts by gdoney
Old Mar 25, 2015, 09:35 PM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Jun 2013
468 Posts
gdoney - did you find the solution to resolve it?
oscarmok is online now Find More Posts by oscarmok
Old Mar 25, 2015, 11:45 PM
Fly more, bitch less.
United States, CA, Arcadia
Joined Nov 2010
387 Posts
well thanks to this thread i just bought another summit for fpv. (regretting that i sold my old one but NEVER AGAIN!) thanks for all the inspiration guys. now i gotta figure out where to get free food for the next month. :/
noobiznessflying is offline Find More Posts by noobiznessflying
Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
1,307 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiznessflying View Post
well thanks to this thread i just bought another summit for fpv. (regretting that i sold my old one but NEVER AGAIN!) thanks for all the inspiration guys. now i gotta figure out where to get free food for the next month. :/
That's how it always turn out .
Welcome back.

Be blessed
Isaac
tntburnett is offline Find More Posts by tntburnett