SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Joined Sep 2012
30 Posts
Discussion
Lindberg Fletcher class destroyer question

Hello,
I have been wondering if someone makes a photo etch detailing kits for the Lindberg model of the 36" Fletcher class destroyer, I like the size and and the ability to run the model on a calm pond. I know the details of the model are not as accurate and a bit cakey looking but as a scratch bulder of many model r/c model boats in the past, I can overcome the discrepancies in the kit. I built this model years ago for running in my larg swimming pool, it did ok but the model left alot tobe desired. I bought another kit along time ago thinking I would build it some day and do it up right, well that time is comming .
I figure I can make a new deck that would be more water tight and with todays smaller electronics and better scale props and prop shafts, along with a photo etch kit, it would be a good looking and a good running scale model. I believe the scale is either 1/25 or 1/20 scale, not sure, I don't have the kit with me to look at it now, it's been in storage for many years. I really hope someone knows, I would hope that maybe Gold Metal Models makes a fitting set, or someone else, any help will be greatly appreciated.
Leonce
skibo is online now Find More Posts by skibo
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 01:08 PM
Joined Sep 2012
30 Posts
Oh NO!! I put this question in the wrong category, Sorry for that!!
skibo is online now Find More Posts by skibo