HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 25, 2011, 11:20 AM
24 yrs. of Aircraft flying
United States, GA, Rockmart
Joined Oct 2004
5,476 Posts
Discussion
Would you guys like a indoor fly meet at Hotshotrc?

We just wanted to know if you guys would want to come have a fly in at HotShotRc one afternoon, we will close off the track to cars and just have the air guys in here. $10 a head at the door. Fly from around 6pm to 8'ish or maybe 9 if enough show up.

I am thinking helis on the offroad side and planes on the other. or we can all just take turns.. not sure anyone wants to do this right now(summer heat) maybe tis be something for the winter? would like tomake it happen could be a monthly meet, maybe every couple weeks

you guys let me know thanks

Chris
epoweredrc is offline Find More Posts by epoweredrc
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2011, 04:34 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
13,762 Posts
I am interested in attending an indoor a few times out of the year. My schedule over the next several months does prohibit me from committing to any dates though, but I will try to be there if I am in town.
bsbauman is online now Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Racing anyone?
Old May 25, 2011, 09:12 PM
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Mar 2011
55 Posts
Count me in! Pylon racing between the columns, 3d stunts, anything is possible in that space. Is there a draft from the ac or exhaust fans? If so is it consistent or choppy? Only 1 way to really find out! Let's do it!
Ablec6 is offline Find More Posts by Ablec6
Old May 26, 2011, 07:33 AM
24 yrs. of Aircraft flying
United States, GA, Rockmart
Joined Oct 2004
5,476 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablec6 View Post
Count me in! Pylon racing between the columns, 3d stunts, anything is possible in that space. Is there a draft from the ac or exhaust fans? If so is it consistent or choppy? Only 1 way to really find out! Let's do it!
They seems to be some wind. was fying my epp yak lastnight was bouncing around a lil. the poles are away from the biggest fan. I got the pipe and will be working on the heli course layout this weekend. hope to have ready to install next week got to find someone with a bucket truck to help install 20 foot cellings to high for a ladder.

i enjoy flying my 32 inch epp yak inside torque rolls. hovering. ff. harrier. was harriering around one of the poles lastnight.
epoweredrc is offline Find More Posts by epoweredrc