HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 20, 2013, 12:09 AM
Joined Jan 2010
477 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Yippee!
Big Thanks to NERO1156 & CARBONEXPRESS

I really wanted to thank these two gentleman publicly.

Neil / Nero1156 posted a HOB A-7 kit last week. I have been looking for this kit for several years. Many times I found one but the funds weren't there. Last week Neil posted and my funds were there. I can't tell him how appreciative I am for him posting it. Seriously made my day. When I come back from my deployment in November I will start building it. Dam I can't wait and really look forward to the build and flight. Neil thanks again so much.

Some time last week I posted a wanted ad for a pusher F-18. I couldn't recall the maker but Kevin / Carbonexpress did. It was a G&P sales F-18. It also needs to be built. Kevin thank you for offering me your plane and I have looked for this bird almost as long as the A-7. And you made the rest of my week a lot better. I haven't bought it yet as I'm waiting on my taxes at the end of the month. Kevin thank you for holding on to it for me, I really appreciate it.

Thanks to these two men I have two badass planes to look forward to building and flying when I return home from Afghanistan. Thanks again Neil and Kevin.

Mark

These to men are class acts. And I thought I would show my appreciation with the entire Group.
mshay is offline Find More Posts by mshay
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2013, 01:31 AM
Flying Full Size & Fun Size :)
United States, CA, Calabasas
Joined Apr 2010
1,945 Posts
Trader Rating: 632
Right on.
Be safe out there,
Josh
jgalexander is offline Find More Posts by jgalexander
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 20, 2013, 10:17 AM
Joined Jan 2010
477 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Will do.
mshay is offline Find More Posts by mshay
Old Jan 20, 2013, 12:51 PM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
8,620 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
I just had dealings with Nero last week.......He sold me the crappiest kit I've seen in years....LOL It was an A&A industries Citabria that I wanted more for the plans,than anything.

Seriously though, Nero is an all right guy... Nice of you to say so.
You have my total support be safe, hurry home.

Thank you, Brother, Earl
epoxyearl is online now Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Just thinking out loud