SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 04, 2012, 08:14 AM
Fly it like you STOL it!
United States, FL, Daytona Beach
Joined Jan 2011
4,025 Posts
Discussion
Grants for an independent study project?

Hey everyone,
I'm doing an independent study project on multirotors, autonomous flight, and aerial photography. I just got a part-time job, but I will probably still need some more money to fund my project throughout the year. Does anyone know of grants I could apply for to help me get moving on this? I really would like to get involved in this new UAV movement that seems to be going on, and hopefully contribute something to it.
Thanks,
Nick
Endlesslag is online now Find More Posts by Endlesslag
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 07, 2012, 10:12 PM
Zach
Illinois
Joined Feb 2004
806 Posts
I don't know about any grants but you could put a post on the multi rotors forum and tell people what you are doing and ask if anyone has any extra parts laying around they would be willing to let you use.

I am a Mechanical Engineering student interested in designing a quad copter with a camera gimble as my senior design project so I will follow your project and funding with interest.

Zach
Tail Spin1 is offline Find More Posts by Tail Spin1