Old Apr 26, 2015, 06:15 PM
Find More Posts by Oldman1980
Custom RC WW2 Bombers
United States, CA, Twain Harte
Joined Sep 2014
611 Posts
Build Log
He-111 From Edwards-RC

OK, So I decided to create a build thread for one of my kits I see here on RCGroups.com Look up my name and find my discussion and ordering threads. My original kits started off rough and required a lot of work to get to where you wanted anyone to see them. These new kits are much better. I am cutting two of these kits as I speak, along with another Giant Scale Brian Taylor Corsair for customers. If you want to order one...Please go to the following threads:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2249018

or

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2266974

As these are the easiest ways to get a hold of me and prices are being updated also. The current prices listed are about 8 months old. On to the build.

Here are the Specs of the He-111:
920mm Long
Wingspan of 1334.42mm

Current weight uncovered is 12.5 ounces without the wings or motors or landing gear, or wing servos. Currently I recommend covering the kit with a covering from www.WOWPLANES.com That stuff works great. The battery hatch is the dorsal gunner and the nose and canopy are not meant to be taken off.

The Lets look at the photos shall we...(keep in mind I do not have this thing completed. YET! lol.

Photos will be added as work is done and completed.
Oldman1980 is offline Find More Posts by Oldman1980
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 06:33 AM
Find More Posts by jhspring
Oh no, not again!
United States, LA, Carencro
Joined Dec 2005
5,813 Posts
Been following your main thread Bryan. Very interested to see how this builds out. Do you ever sleep?

Subscribed,
Jeff
jhspring is offline Find More Posts by jhspring
Old Yesterday, 11:20 AM
Find More Posts by Oldman1980
Custom RC WW2 Bombers
United States, CA, Twain Harte
Joined Sep 2014
611 Posts
Sleep has never come easy to me after 2002. So no actually I don't, lol . I Normally sleep about 4-5 hours a night if I'm lucky. But that's normal for me now...

I am back ordered till Mid June-July time frame. Always that busy, I get 5 out and then 5 more come in. Not Complaining, I love being able to actually do something with my arthritis. It helps to keep moving, just sometimes I hit a slow spell. Hey who doesn't, right?

With that said this kit, like my others will continue to evolve. What you see now, may not be what you get later. I continually changing and upgrading my kits as time progresses. With improvements and customer contributed ideas. As long as I can do it and it would add DAYS to the construction or designing of the kit, it is added.

Some folks don't like to wait and that is okay by me. It happens, especially in today's sociological mentality of wanting it now and then being able to have it now. With that being the case, all I say is good things come to those who wait. The First post will continue to be updated as the progress comes along. So no need to scroll through a hundred pages of post. Anything you folks want to see, photos wise will be here on the first page, first post.

Continue watching and keep your eyes to the sky my fellow flyers. Thanks for the interest and continued support.

Bryan Edwards
Edwards-RC
Oldman1980 is offline Find More Posts by Oldman1980
Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Find More Posts by W. X. Davis
United States, OH, Reynoldsburg
Joined May 2004
2,141 Posts
Bryan, following your build with interest.
Finally got to look the kit over and am looking forward to the build, and I really appreciate your efforts. I'm already starting to think thru some issues that are going to be unique to my build.
1. Making the wing removable.
2. Making the rudders functional.

Woody
W. X. Davis is offline Find More Posts by W. X. Davis
Old Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Find More Posts by W. X. Davis
United States, OH, Reynoldsburg
Joined May 2004
2,141 Posts
Duplicate post.
W. X. Davis is offline Find More Posts by W. X. Davis
Last edited by W. X. Davis; Yesterday at 04:04 PM. Reason: Duplicate