New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Mar 30, 2015, 08:49 PM
FunN4Lo is online now
Find More Posts by FunN4Lo
Free fall is not free
FunN4Lo's Avatar
United States, LA, Baton Rouge
Joined Aug 2014
858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerouav View Post
Hi,
I have no experience at building a craft myself.
All the best,
Tony
That builds confidence
FunN4Lo is online now Find More Posts by FunN4Lo
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 31, 2015, 01:44 AM
zerouav is offline
Find More Posts by zerouav
Registered User
Joined Mar 2012
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunN4Lo View Post
That builds confidence
Hi,
Have you checked everything i mentioned above???
Tony
zerouav is offline Find More Posts by zerouav
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2015, 08:14 PM
zerouav is offline
Find More Posts by zerouav
Registered User
Joined Mar 2012
86 Posts
Let your GCS speaks english!!!

Hi all,
If your GCS doesnt speak english,here is the one!
All the best,
Tony
zerouav is offline Find More Posts by zerouav
Last edited by zerouav; Mar 31, 2015 at 08:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 06, 2015, 11:58 AM
guillaumetmt is offline
Find More Posts by guillaumetmt
Registered User
Joined Mar 2015
5 Posts
problems datalink black and gray

Hello Tony (Zero UAV), i have a problem!!! (excuse me for my language, i'm french and my english is very bad....) on effect, i have a problem of "lag" to GCS and my YS X6 : if i connect my datalink grey and if i see on GCS, throttle/yaw etc etc don't work : i work on position GPS hold with Joystick and my wifi is black color (wifi black color/DATALINK grey color and i work with joystick on gps hold : Channel 5/position 3)
But, i have test with other BLACK box datalink,and BLACK box wifi and joystick, all is perfect : it's normal???? Many thanks for your answer and best regards, Guillaume of France.
guillaumetmt is offline Find More Posts by guillaumetmt
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 06, 2015, 08:01 PM
zerouav is offline
Find More Posts by zerouav
Registered User
Joined Mar 2012
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guillaumetmt View Post
Hello Tony (Zero UAV), i have a problem!!! (excuse me for my language, i'm french and my english is very bad....) on effect, i have a problem of "lag" to GCS and my YS X6 : if i connect my datalink grey and if i see on GCS, throttle/yaw etc etc don't work : i work on position GPS hold with Joystick and my wifi is black color (wifi black color/DATALINK grey color and i work with joystick on gps hold : Channel 5/position 3)
But, i have test with other BLACK box datalink,and BLACK box wifi and joystick, all is perfect : it's normal???? Many thanks for your answer and best regards, Guillaume of France.
Hi,
Accordig to your describtion,i think one of your WIFI module has some problems,you can choose the one when works well.
All the best,
Tony
zerouav is offline Find More Posts by zerouav
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 07, 2015, 02:22 PM
guillaumetmt is offline
Find More Posts by guillaumetmt
Registered User
Joined Mar 2015
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerouav View Post
Hi,
Accordig to your describtion,i think one of your WIFI module has some problems,you can choose the one when works well.
All the best,
Tony
Black and grey datalink is the same version/generation?? just color of box change??
guillaumetmt is offline Find More Posts by guillaumetmt
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 07, 2015, 03:36 PM
alsoares is offline
Find More Posts by alsoares
Registered User
Brazil, AL, Maceió
Joined Mar 2012
526 Posts
Hi, I've been flying an ys-x6 for two years, taking pictures on customers demand, but now I'm noticing something strange happening to my octo. Everytime I switch to GPS it stays stationary with respect to latitude and longitude, but even keeping the throttle on 50 %, it keeps going up and down, I have to control throttle to prevent it from going to a very high altitude.

After a while, it starts going down, I can hear the motors are slowing down by themselves, so I have to speed it up to prevent it from falling. Like a yo-yo effect.
As soon as I switch back to manual, the octo gets stable with respect to the altitude.

I know that a barometer is in charge of keeping the octo stationary in altitude when throttle is at 50%, could it be a problem with it? the sensor unit is mounted in the center of the octo, but it is not covered in any way, the sun hits it directly.
alsoares is offline Find More Posts by alsoares
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 08, 2015, 02:41 PM
guillaumetmt is offline
Find More Posts by guillaumetmt
Registered User
Joined Mar 2015
5 Posts
Hello Tony, is possible i return my datalink to zero uav for repair? It's new datalink and he don't work... This is grey datalink, i have test with my other Black datalink and all work find : grey and Black is the same? My wifi module is Black. Many Thanks for answer, Guillaume.
guillaumetmt is offline Find More Posts by guillaumetmt
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2015, 03:35 AM
Zero UAV is online now
Find More Posts by Zero UAV
Registered User
Joined May 2012
137 Posts
woody skype

Hello
Tony is in his business trip. Any questions can be told to me.
Wifi or Data link is for GCS communication. If the transmitter doesn't work, it's not the data link problem. You can test it at the local dealer, they have more spare part.
Any other question can skype me directly.
My skype is support.zerouav
Woody
Quote:
Originally Posted by guillaumetmt View Post
Hello Tony (Zero UAV), i have a problem!!! (excuse me for my language, i'm french and my english is very bad....) on effect, i have a problem of "lag" to GCS and my YS X6 : if i connect my datalink grey and if i see on GCS, throttle/yaw etc etc don't work : i work on position GPS hold with Joystick and my wifi is black color (wifi black color/DATALINK grey color and i work with joystick on gps hold : Channel 5/position 3)
But, i have test with other BLACK box datalink,and BLACK box wifi and joystick, all is perfect : it's normal???? Many thanks for your answer and best regards, Guillaume of France.
Zero UAV is online now Find More Posts by Zero UAV
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2015, 03:41 AM
Zero UAV is online now
Find More Posts by Zero UAV
Registered User
Joined May 2012
137 Posts
flying not stable in GPS mode

Hello
You can send the .hjext2 file to me. It's in the YShj folder. Name is date and time, just find the correct file and tell me the detail time when it happen.
My email is support@zerouav.com
BR
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsoares View Post
Hi, I've been flying an ys-x6 for two years, taking pictures on customers demand, but now I'm noticing something strange happening to my octo. Everytime I switch to GPS it stays stationary with respect to latitude and longitude, but even keeping the throttle on 50 %, it keeps going up and down, I have to control throttle to prevent it from going to a very high altitude.

After a while, it starts going down, I can hear the motors are slowing down by themselves, so I have to speed it up to prevent it from falling. Like a yo-yo effect.
As soon as I switch back to manual, the octo gets stable with respect to the altitude.

I know that a barometer is in charge of keeping the octo stationary in altitude when throttle is at 50%, could it be a problem with it? the sensor unit is mounted in the center of the octo, but it is not covered in any way, the sun hits it directly.
Zero UAV is online now Find More Posts by Zero UAV
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2015, 03:47 PM
guillaumetmt is offline
Find More Posts by guillaumetmt
Registered User
Joined Mar 2015
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero UAV View Post
Hello
Tony is in his business trip. Any questions can be told to me.
Wifi or Data link is for GCS communication. If the transmitter doesn't work, it's not the data link problem. You can test it at the local dealer, they have more spare part.
Any other question can skype me directly.
My skype is support.zerouav
Woody
Hi, this is my question to zero uav after sale ( excuse me my english is bas, i ´ m french) :
Hello, i have another YS X6 ( first generation/ Grey color ) actually version firmware is 20130420, i have upgrade with last version but he don't work, it's normal? what is the last firmware for my YS X6?
With 20130420 firmware, esc and motor not connected to FC, when i start the fc (lipo 3s) led is fixed red during 3 seconds and after led is fixed white : is normal (i think the check of FC is not good : my esc is not connected to fc, it's possible is the problem??)
I have another question, i have datalink (Grey color) and joystick (wifi joystick moduke and wifi module for FC is black color), when i work with just wifi module and if i see on GCS app, all is good (i see my joystick mouvement on GCS/ channel 5 on position 3 GPS) but if i connect the datalink (one datalink to the FC and one to the ground with the wifi module ;all with 3s battery alimentation) he don't work, there is many lag (lagging), and GSC connect an disconnect many time, what is problem??? there is a difference with datalink grey color and black color because i have test with other datalink (black color) and all is perfect, work find with black color datalink....i don't understand. Help me please, my grey datalink is new.
Many thanks for answer, Guillaume.

And this is your answer :
Hello
If you data link doesn't work, you have to buy a new one.
BR

What is this answer!! I ´ m no happy, i have a ys x 6 , ŕ ys x6 professional and a gemini, what is this after sale!!
guillaumetmt is offline Find More Posts by guillaumetmt
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2015, 03:37 AM
mlebret is online now
Find More Posts by mlebret
Registered User
mlebret's Avatar
France, Bretagne, Combrit
Joined Mar 2005
368 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guillaumetmt View Post
Hello, i have another YS X6 ( first generation/ Grey color ) actually version firmware is 20130420, i have upgrade with last version but he don't work, it's normal? what is the last firmware for my YS X6?
Hello Guillaume,

Your "Old" YS-X6 boot loader is not compatible with the too large latest YS-X6 firmware...

There is a way to upgrade the bootloader requiring some computer skills.

Marc
mlebret is online now Find More Posts by mlebret
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product DJI WooKong-M Autopilot System for multirotors **Owners Thread** DJI INNOVATIONS Multirotor Electronics 20152 Yesterday 11:53 PM
Discussion Zero UAV YS-X6 Owners Thread and Discussion fajar Multirotor Electronics 2415 Jan 14, 2015 02:08 PM
New Product Test video of YS-X6 Autopilot system pzhang Multirotor Talk 141 Jun 07, 2012 06:50 AM
Discussion Groupbuy for YS-X6 system fajar Australia 14 May 15, 2012 04:35 AM