flying ninja!
Joined Jun 2011
1,805 Posts
Discussion
SUBOTECH CoCo 1/24 4WD series..looks damn hardcore little Traxxas

UPDATED
SUBOTECH arrived on my door step, yay!!

Videos
Subotech Coco 1:24 4WD - Part 3 Bashing & Smashing courtesy of Banggood.com (4 min 6 sec)

Subotech Coco 1:24 4WD - Part 2 Quick test drive courtesy of Banggood.com (2 min 43 sec)

Subotech Coco 1:24 4WD - Part 1 Unboxing courtesy of Banggood.com (7 min 46 sec)

My Review article on SUBOTECH CoCo 4WD:
http://www.supermotoxl.com/News-Revi...menu-id-4.html

Here some of my photo gallery for this truck:
LInks - 1:24 SUBOTECH Gallery

Photos:

Some photos in action, bash and smashin!:

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************
Damn they looks like TRAXXAS! 1/24 scale.
Why did they release weeks before christmas, why! why!
Not good for my credit card nono!

Youtube:
SUBOTECH BG1510 1/24 4WD RC CARS (3 min 35 sec)

They are offering 4x models:
+ Quad
+ Red truck
+ Yellow truck
+ What look like TRAXXAS summit
ican3d is offline Find More Posts by ican3d
Last edited by ican3d; Jan 25, 2016 at 05:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 14, 2015, 11:56 AM
Find More Posts by Engan
Joined Oct 2015
285 Posts
it does not look like traxxas. but they look good. wltoys have more that looks like traxxas more than this.
but the truggy style looks awesome

the only traxxas style is the one you call summit. but it more look like telluride or latrax teton

[B][/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d View Post
Damn they looks like TRAXXAS! 1/24 scale.
Why did they release weeks before christmas, why! why!
Not good for my credit card nono!

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHrpeh28mg4

They are offering 4x models:
+ Quad
+ Red truck
+ Yellow truck
+ What look like TRAXXAS summit

Engan is offline Find More Posts by Engan
Last edited by Engan; Dec 14, 2015 at 12:05 PM.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 10:34 PM
Find More Posts by ican3d
flying ninja!
Joined Jun 2011
1,805 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engan View Post
it does not look like traxxas. but they look good. wltoys have more that looks like traxxas more than this.

the only traxxas style is the one you call summit. but it more look like telluride or latrax teton

[B][/B]
Ah yes you're right about it especially the Telluride, i forgot about that little guy.
After 5 hours staring at banggood page in the middle of the night and fiddling with my card i've clicked and wait for slow boat from china.

Have to remind that after Christmas by January i bet china businesses going to be busy for their early Chinese new Year celebration, lucky i ordered early.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 11:42 PM
Find More Posts by Mininitrohans
Joined Aug 2015
432 Posts
drivetime 40 min or so

or so
Mininitrohans is offline Find More Posts by Mininitrohans
Old Dec 15, 2015, 03:35 AM
Find More Posts by Engan
Joined Oct 2015
285 Posts
It does not say if it has metal drive shaft. But it looks like it have. And if it has metal cardan shaft.
But it have 2s lipo from start and that's nice. Do it must have quite nice push in it.
Old Dec 15, 2015, 05:11 AM
flying ninja!
Joined Jun 2011
1,805 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mininitrohans View Post
drivetime 40 min or so

or so
Must be typos?

Btw a parcel just arrived via DHL few seconds ago, no way Subotech arrived that fast! I just click it yesterday...nvm i'll open later after i take a bath.
Old Dec 15, 2015, 09:06 AM
flying ninja!
Joined Jun 2011
1,805 Posts
Quote:
Must be typos?

Btw a parcel just arrived via DHL few seconds ago, no way Subotech arrived that fast! I just click it yesterday...nvm i'll open later after i take a bath.
False alarm its my other 1/24 that arrived instead http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=27

Looks like its a real slow boat for Subotech.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 02:07 AM
Find More Posts by Aaron qin
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
1,323 Posts
Quote:
False alarm its my other 1/24 that arrived instead http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=27

Looks like its a real slow boat for Subotech.
It's actually the same factory with Feiyue, the quality is decent. The Chinese New Year will begin at Feb. 6th. So, orders before Jan. 25th from China should be as usual.
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 16, 2015, 09:19 AM
Find More Posts by epilot
Remote island inhabitant
Joined Nov 2000
6,483 Posts
The look great and one is on it's way to me from Banggood. I'm still trying to find a car suitable for some local stock racing fun. I also have a one of the 1/24 WL Toys cars on it's way. I thought we had found the right car in the K989 but I have concerns about the weak axles on it.
epilot is offline Find More Posts by epilot
Old Dec 17, 2015, 12:17 PM
Find More Posts by hunterhoward23
United States, KY, Morehead
Joined Oct 2014
576 Posts
Now I am having a hard time choosing between this, the KD Summit s600 ( only $42) , the HSP 1/24's, and the ECX 1/24. Looks like this could be the front runner, can't wait to see some reviews!
hunterhoward23 is online now Find More Posts by hunterhoward23
Old Dec 17, 2015, 12:52 PM
Find More Posts by Engan
Joined Oct 2015
285 Posts
kd hsp esx basically the same not much diffrent. this also quite same. kd have much spare parts.
but this one have lipo. so the esc a is made for that.
if you want speed on the other you need to rebuild them with new esc and transmitter to have lipo to get some nice speed.
Old Dec 18, 2015, 12:11 AM
flying ninja!
Joined Jun 2011
1,805 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epilot View Post
The look great and one is on it's way to me from Banggood. I'm still trying to find a car suitable for some local stock racing fun. I also have a one of the 1/24 WL Toys cars on it's way. I thought we had found the right car in the K989 but I have concerns about the weak axles on it.
I bought WLtoys 1/24 A212 and posted some youtube videos. They run great and stable for its size. The but i don't think it will handle dirt that well for long period because their drivetrains are not fully enclose in gear case but they are very good in high speed and stability.

I bought SUBOTECH 1/24 because it is similar to my Feiyue FY03 and it have fully closed gear/drivetrains which makes an awesome off-roader and great with dirt and sands.
Which is why right now its agonizing to wait for the parcel to arrive. I have sleeping problem you know. Hoping to get 2x Subotech's soon!
Old Dec 18, 2015, 12:27 AM
flying ninja!
Joined Jun 2011
1,805 Posts
I check my email today, realised my SUBOTECH 1/24 still stuck at banggood.com because they could'nt sent via DHL because of lipo battery. Still negotiating if they can mail the lipo separately out from the box. If they use DHL then box will be in perfect condition. But if via normal air mail my box will be wacko smacko by my local airmail service just like what happened to my TARANTULA X6 package. arrrgggghhh!!! i need it before christmas asap!
Old Dec 20, 2015, 12:27 AM
Joined Oct 2014
576 Posts
The metal heat sink is a nice touch, I'm hoping that the transmitter is compatible with fly sky receivers. It looks like a fly sky transmitter but I guess I will have to wait and see.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 12:34 AM
Joined Oct 2014
576 Posts
[QUOTE=Engan;33444021]it does not look like traxxas. but they look good. wltoys have more that looks like traxxas more than this.

I can see it looking like the Summit. The SUV body, especially the yellow resembles the Summit. The tires are almost and exact copy of the Summits.