New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 02:41 PM
Find More Posts by saucerguy
United States, WA, Yacolt
Joined Dec 2005
1,036 Posts
I picked up one last year at Goodwill. Its a nice toy, super easy to fly and you don't need a lot of space. I'll be hacking it apart to make a plane out of it that is more traditional to improve performance and flight time.
saucerguy is offline Find More Posts by saucerguy
Old Jun 28, 2015, 04:15 PM
Find More Posts by Aten W Arthog
Joined Sep 2002
1,079 Posts
I'd suggest carefully tracing the foam parts, or putting them on a scanner, then enlarging them... or just buy the plans/kit of the larger version.
Aten W Arthog is offline Find More Posts by Aten W Arthog
Old Sep 28, 2015, 01:23 AM
Find More Posts by RCSUPERHERO.COM
RcSuperhero.com
forest grove oregon
Joined Feb 2010
61 Posts
Hi RC friend! (about 20,000,000 YouTube total views worldwide!)
I am happy to announce I am now making the RcSuperhero, laser cut airplane kits again. New reduced price! ( Was $495. Each Now just $339.)
These well designed, fun to fly planes are tough and look amazing in the sky!
There was a major interest in these kits two years ago, but sadly for contractual reasons I had to shut it down. But now they are up again!
Hopefully the lower price will move you to purchase the 78” Awesome Laser Cut RCSuperhero kit.
They make for a Super Show at all RC Events!
***To see the 78” RcSuperhero plane in action, see link below! ***
The New 78 inch RcSuperhero Vertical Take Off (MUST SEE !!!) (2 min 0 sec)

Flying People in New York City (2 min 38 sec)

***Here is the link to purchase this product http://rcsuperhero.com/buyitnow.html
Sincerely your RC friend,
Greg Tanous
RCSUPERHERO.COM is offline Find More Posts by RCSUPERHERO.COM