SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 17, 2013, 01:42 PM
Rocket Programmer
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2007
25,460 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom W. View Post
I THOUGHT about doing the same thing! I live in the country and through my uh scope there was only one limb holding the V912 there,would of been an easy shot..BUT that bullet has to come down somewhere and nothing is worth that..not to change the subject,but im learning it dont matter how much "body english" I do myself,its all in the fingers...what a learning curve these things are...
A 12-gauge shotgun doesn't go really far. You can fire it up in the air like that and hear the pellets come back down maybe 3-4 seconds later. They aren't very dangerous on the way back down. They aren't like a heavy bullet - their terminal velocity is low. It's a damn good thing too because if it wasn't the case, thousands of hunters would die every year getting rained on. I've had pellets fall around me before - they won't even go through your hat.
jasmine2501 is offline Find More Posts by jasmine2501
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2013, 01:06 PM
United States, WI, Janesville
Joined Apr 2011
402 Posts
Does hitting the little indoor cactus with the tiny Proto X count?

Could this be the new definition of green thumbs?
weedan is offline Find More Posts by weedan
Last edited by weedan; Nov 19, 2013 at 01:07 PM. Reason: spelling