Old Today, 11:22 AM
Find More Posts by Chap1012
Epilepsy Awareness
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
12,807 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodak_jack View Post
I had the A-300 out tonight and it flew OK. I was taking down the yard for its last flight when it suddenly stopped responding. It started getting higher and it did a series of pirouettes and came down. I have to redo the adapter plate for the stock landing skids. WEIRD stuff!!!!!
Was your battery low? Coaxs can do some weird stuff on low batteries. One blade may spin faster than the other causing spinning. On my Esky V4 I time the flights at 5 minutes. No more, no less and the end result is 3.80v to 3.82v per cell left in the pack.

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Find More Posts by kodak_jack
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
10,477 Posts
I lost control completely. I thought that used to be a 72Mhz problem, but now this same BS with the 2.4Ghz. I have no idea who is using what, but something interferes with the signal and it falls to the ground doing the chicken dance. The servos were spazzy. I do not have these problems with other brands of RC stuff flown in the same yard.
kodak_jack is offline Find More Posts by kodak_jack