HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 08:34 PM
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorPilot07 View Post
I really think Alex Greve needs to do an updated test of Dragonlink with the NexGen firmware...
Hey was talking about it 2 months ago when he was doing a review/testing with Scherrer TSLRS.

It would be fun to watch.
Eastcoast78 is online now Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 09:03 PM
Silly n00b
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Sep 2011
574 Posts
Okay guys - taking my first foray from 2.4/5.8 to 433/1.3 and I'm looking for advise. I am going to have all of me electronics on the tray inside my skyhunter as shown in the photograph. What's not shown is the 1000mw 1.3 VTx on the outside right wing. I will be running the terminal end of my DragonLink antenna on the outside left wing - allowing as much separation as possible between control and video antennas.

My question is this: is the location of the Rx critical itself or just the end of the antenna that I need to concern myself with. I also bought a pack of Ferrite snap-on chokes I plan on using on some of the leads.

I'll take any advice and be thankful for your efforts.
TuMadre is online now Find More Posts by TuMadre
Old Today, 09:11 PM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
18,071 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuMadre View Post
Okay guys - taking my first foray from 2.4/5.8 to 433/1.3 and I'm looking for advise. I am going to have all of me electronics on the tray inside my skyhunter as shown in the photograph. What's not shown is the 1000mw 1.3 VTx on the outside right wing. I will be running the terminal end of my DragonLink antenna on the outside left wing - allowing as much separation as possible between control and video antennas.

My question is this: is the location of the Rx critical itself or just the end of the antenna that I need to concern myself with. I also bought a pack of Ferrite snap-on chokes I plan on using on some of the leads.

I'll take any advice and be thankful for your efforts.
While it's possible some 'noise' can get into the Rx circuitry via the Rx itself it would be pretty rare. The biggest problem is with noise in the area of the antenna where the signal is received.
Vantasstic is online now Find More Posts by Vantasstic
RCG Plus Member