HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 27, 2014, 06:39 AM
I can fix it.
Cochranton, Pa.
Joined Nov 2005
1,338 Posts
I could use more information. When do which servos jitter?
nageotte is offline Find More Posts by nageotte
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2014, 12:24 PM
deltas are cool
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
20,614 Posts
well i got it programed and it is really nice you can make your servo epa any place you need . so the servos are not loaded ,they just jitter all the time .as soon as you switch the gear switch 3 times ,the servos go through a sequence and then when it done they jitter, both servos are set less than 50% travel.i even set the end point on the TX to less than 70% but that did not change anything. then dont jitter when im programing ...but as soon as the unit is armed they jitter...its more than just a buzz you can see the arms on the servos moving slightly. im using 2 servos to move air valves,both of them jitter.
AIR SALLY is offline Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
Old Mar 27, 2014, 08:59 PM
deltas are cool
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
20,614 Posts
im using a life batt to power the RX ..it is at 6.6 volts right now . i was told by a EE that it might be too many volts .it is causeing a wave like jitter when the srvo are not moving . so i will try to lowr the input voltage to see how it goes.
AIR SALLY is offline Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
Old Mar 28, 2014, 06:48 AM
I can fix it.
Cochranton, Pa.
Joined Nov 2005
1,338 Posts
It's a wierd one. My only thought is that something is conflicting, like if it is trying to open a door and close the door at the same time. With times as small as 1/10 of a second or with a negative value? I don't know, but I would double check each and every parameter.
nageotte is offline Find More Posts by nageotte
Old Jul 29, 2014, 06:12 AM
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Central And Western District
Joined Jun 2008
436 Posts
Version 3.0 instructions

Since Assan didn't have the courtesy of including the updated instructions with my card...here it is.

Both the instructions included with the card and in the first post are old and WILL NOT WORK if you bought the sequencer like I did around June 2014. The new instructions I downloaded from Hobbyking seem to work.

Now I want one hour of my life back! But at least you don't have to...here it is:
Levendis is offline Find More Posts by Levendis