HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Aug 17, 2014, 04:37 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2013
415 Posts
Discussion
which coaxial use this board ?

hello everyone

i have a old board of helicopter coaxial . It is 27mhz , but i don't know many information about it although i search Google .

i post some picture hope anyone can find it .i guess it is 3 channel . Plz help me .

thanks
John michel is offline Find More Posts by John michel
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2014, 06:47 AM
⤤ ⤳ ⤴ ⇲
Joined Aug 2008
1,086 Posts
Perhaps you could try to take some clearer images, those are too much out of focus to be useful.
If none of the detail is discernible, makes it that much harder for anyone to assist.
Also, list any printing/labeling on the pcb's.
mono is offline Find More Posts by mono
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2014, 07:08 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2013
415 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mono View Post
Perhaps you could try to take some clearer images, those are too much out of focus to be useful.
If none of the detail is discernible, makes it that much harder for anyone to assist.
Also, list any printing/labeling on the pcb's.
ok ,i'm sorry


board fm is J & J J005

Board control is J&J J006

JINJIANG Mixer control system 27mhz

will take photo clearly
John michel is offline Find More Posts by John michel
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2014, 08:09 AM
⤤ ⤳ ⤴ ⇲
Joined Aug 2008
1,086 Posts
It won't be easy to find definite info on this unless someone has a heli that uses this part.
A search for JinJiang helicopter turns up a few possibles, but there are a bunch of toy companies with that in their name.
I suspect it might be a 4ch fcb as there are what looks like 2 servo and 2 motor connectors.
If you don't have the radio that goes with it, it's of no use.
mono is offline Find More Posts by mono
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2014, 09:41 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2013
415 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mono View Post
It won't be easy to find definite info on this unless someone has a heli that uses this part.
A search for JinJiang helicopter turns up a few possibles, but there are a bunch of toy companies with that in their name.
I suspect it might be a 4ch fcb as there are what looks like 2 servo and 2 motor connectors.
If you don't have the radio that goes with it, it's of no use.
i see . i only need board control because i can replace by rx 2.4ghz , but still need to known infor about this helicopter

current, i see it has two FET for two motor and four Transitor for tail motor
John michel is offline Find More Posts by John michel
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2014, 11:42 AM
Fly em if ya got em.
leethetreeguy's Avatar
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,785 Posts
I can't remember what that one comes off of. But, I took one apart for parts the other week or so. It is a co-ax with two servo's. What are you hoping to do with it?
Lee
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2014, 07:39 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2013
415 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy View Post
I can't remember what that one comes off of. But, I took one apart for parts the other week or so. It is a co-ax with two servo's. What are you hoping to do with it?
Lee
two header from board control , it isnot output servo , i check circuit . It has 3 motor
i want to use and upgrade it .
i post two new picture .
John michel is offline Find More Posts by John michel
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2014, 08:09 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
leethetreeguy's Avatar
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,785 Posts
Ok, with those pics...I am not familiar with that RX. But, I still would think two servo's and two motors. But, I am wondering about the secound picture. I see two sets of two pins on the right. That does have me confused. Sorry I am not more help.
Lee
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2014, 08:32 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2013
415 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy View Post
Ok, with those pics...I am not familiar with that RX. But, I still would think two servo's and two motors. But, I am wondering about the secound picture. I see two sets of two pins on the right. That does have me confused. Sorry I am not more help.
Lee
ok , no problem . thanks

maybe i will buy a Gyro GA250 ,then hack firmware of Oliver. I will have a coaxial dual brushless

Next , i also looking for a multiwii for coaxial helicopter to build a coaxial flybarless
John michel is offline Find More Posts by John michel
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2014, 08:54 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
leethetreeguy's Avatar
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,785 Posts
I hear ya about that. The board you have, is most likely crap. That is why I asked what you were planning. But, with your post just now...I can only conclude you know this allready. You seem to have done your homework. There are better FC's out there now. And for cheaper than we are all used to paying. Good luck to you. And happy flyin.
Lee
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Which GoPro do you use and which gimbal? balbs Multirotor Talk 4 Apr 14, 2014 01:39 PM
Discussion Which Brushless Gimbal Controll Board Are you guys using? The_RattleSnake Aerial Photography 1 May 02, 2013 06:53 AM
Discussion [MultiWii] Is this board easy to use with multiwii? SonicD007 Multirotor Talk 1 Sep 24, 2012 02:27 PM
Discussion which 'lead' goes from the hitex 4c to this 'all in one' balance board Nethole Batteries and Chargers 3 May 08, 2012 09:00 PM
Discussion How to deliberately crash a coaxial heli? (a.k.a. don't try this with a coaxial heli) aspoon Coaxial Helicopters 11 Nov 06, 2006 02:49 PM