HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:56 PM
Gravity is patient............
Joined Mar 2006
1,910 Posts
Discussion
More birther stuff

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/jus...ility-of-obama

Rules schmooles Obama is the first black president and the rules don't apply. To say otherwise is clearly racism.
billyd60 is offline Find More Posts by billyd60
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:59 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
I encourage all lib-hating rabid right wingers to devote every waking hour to the birth certificate issue (and the like).
rcposter is offline Find More Posts by rcposter
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:22 PM
Joined Mar 2006
1,910 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter View Post
I encourage all lib-hating rabid right wingers to devote every waking hour to the birth certificate issue (and the like).
It actually goes alot deeper than the birth certificate. But again, we must belittle those that question. It is the questions that should be despised. We have an idealogical movement that can't be bothered with answering simple questions of fact. It has more important things to do.

Things like fake documents, and undocumented name changes are just a distraction. The laws are there for other people to worry about. Obama has a job to do.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:23 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,848 Posts
He is the same SOB regardless of anything turned up or not (Son of Barrack)......unless of course his father was actually sterile and had a stand in to keep up the image of virility.
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:28 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyd60 View Post
It actually goes alot deeper than the birth certificate. But again, we must belittle those that question. It is the questions that should be despised. We have an idealogical movement that can't be bothered with answering simple questions of fact. It has more important things to do.

Things like fake documents, and undocumented name changes are just a distraction. The laws are there for other people to worry about. Obama has a job to do.
Go for it, Billy!
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:29 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
He is the same SOB regardless of anything turned up or not (Son of Barrack)......unless of course his father was actually sterile and had a stand in to keep up the image of virility.
What does that even mean?
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:29 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,848 Posts
Quote:
What does that even mean?
It is a very simple statement.
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:31 PM
Joined Mar 2008
638 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyd60 View Post
We have an idealogical movement that can't be bothered with answering simple questions of fact.
lulz. 2 sides of the same bad penny.
Cap_n_Dave is offline Find More Posts by Cap_n_Dave
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:32 PM
Joined Mar 2006
1,910 Posts
Quote:
Go for it, Billy!
I don't have to do anything. I'm just reporting the facts as they come. Feel free to ignore them at your pleasure. That's where we are now as a nation. Make a tape recording of campaign office and get run out of office in shame. Give guns to drug cartels resulting in several deaths including American agents and innocent civilians and shrug it off. Afterall, his ancestors were slaves. We have to make up for that.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:33 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
It is a very simple statement.
"Laughing fish are eating my furniture" is also a very simple statement, but no less bizarre than your saying "...his father was actually sterile and had a stand in to keep up the image of virility."

wh....wh....WHAT?
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:50 PM
Foamie Freak!
United States, NC, Cornelius
Joined May 2012
87 Posts
Its amazing Obama supporters just blow off any questions as to Obama,s having been or not been born here etc. Kinda like they blow off,ignore, and/ or take failures as successes. While I am not a birther, I do have questions about Obama, he most certainly is somewhat of an enigma.
Leather Helmet is offline Find More Posts by Leather Helmet
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:55 PM
Joined Mar 2008
638 Posts
Obama is certainly not my favorite president ... but out of curiosity what meet the "burden of proof" for the tin-hat types in the crowd?
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:59 PM
Foamie Freak!
United States, NC, Cornelius
Joined May 2012
87 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap_n_Dave View Post
Obama is certainly not my favorite president ... but out of curiosity what meet the "burden of proof" for the tin-hat types in the crowd?
I agree, obviously we have seen the "birth certificate". But at this point where do the lies end and the truth begin?
Leather Helmet is offline Find More Posts by Leather Helmet
Old Jan 31, 2013, 03:01 PM
Joined Mar 2008
638 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather Helmet View Post
I agree, obviously we have seen the "birth certificate". But at this point where do the lies end and the truth begin?
Good question.

As I said, however, if one believes that the document is a forgery, then I would posit that no amount of "proof" would ever change one's mind.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 03:21 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Waste of time
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492