HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM
United States, NY, New York County
Joined Feb 2004
7 Posts
Discussion
Playmate problem

I bought a Playmate but can not get it configured. Hobby Services sent me a new board . The new board does the same thing. My email below explains the problem. I was wondering if anyone else ever had this problem?

I received the new board for the Playmate. I installed it. THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM. With my Futaba 9CAP trans equipped with ANYLINK, and the Playmate programed into a totally empty slot in the transmitter on mode 2 as per the instructions . The throttle stick operates the elevator on the Playmate…the rudder stick operates the rudder bur reversed. The electric motor will not operate at all. Using the transmitter on the bench with receiver that came with my Anylink set-up all standard servos that I plugged in work properly. so the the tx works fine.
Could it be it be that the Playmate will not work with a 9CAP tx? Is it possible that it is my environment ? (Just a normal household??)
Please advise….silas
On Mar 31, 2015, at 2:05 PM, Krysta Hunt <repairstatus@hobbico.com> w
caster2 is offline Find More Posts by caster2
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM
Hitec RCD CSR
United States, CA, Alpine
Joined Oct 2007
21,323 Posts
Refresh my memory, does the 9CAP have channel assignment capability? If so, then all this is going to be a matter of assigning the channels to their respective functions.
Xpress.. is offline Find More Posts by Xpress..