SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 26, 2015, 10:34 PM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Oct 2004
1,190 Posts
Just an FYI, I have been in communication with Kin and he is still alive and now back at the factory.

Hopefully he will post here soon, with some more info or pic's.

Thanks

dave
ticketec is offline Find More Posts by ticketec
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2015, 08:07 AM
Hawk Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Jul 2008
8,099 Posts
It's coming up on April. I am hoping this will reach me before a Jet show I'll be attending in may.
SkylineFlyer is offline Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
Old Yesterday, 07:14 AM
Hi, I am Michael from Taipei
Taiwan, 北市
Joined May 2012
313 Posts
Don't think Kin will back.
mw46mw46 is offline Find More Posts by mw46mw46
Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM
Taiwan, 北市
Joined Dec 2008
949 Posts
I will describe what has transpired between Kin and my friends Michael (mw46mw46) and Vic (vic0207), who ordered a combined total of three planes from Kin. I'm writing on behalf of Vic and Michael because I'm American and it's easier for me to write in English, but please feel free to follow up with either of them to verify the facts.

Vic and Michael ordered their three planes from Kin in late 2014. After months of delay and no communication (which everyone here also experienced), Kin told Vic/Michael two weeks ago that their planes had been completed, and asked for payment for the planes. Because Vic/Michael were wary of the previous delays and lack of communication, they asked Kin to deliver the planes to a friend of ours in China, Terry, who lives 40 miles from Kin's factory, and Terry would make the payment on behalf of Vic/Michael upon receipt of the planes.

Kin agreed to this, and told Terry that he would deliver the planes to him last Friday (four days ago). When Terry did not hear from Kin on Friday, he IMed Kin, to which Kin replied in Chinese "Still a bit off; will deliver on Monday". When this Monday came and passed, Terry again did not hear from Kin, who did not show up with the planes as he had said he would.

Just hours ago, Vic received a message from Kin, who now said payment had to be made before he could deliver the planes. Vic refused, noting that was not the original agreement. Kin then retracted, saying now he agrees to deliver the planes and receive payment upon delivery.

Vic and Michael are giving Kin a deadline of April 10 to deliver the planes.

We will leave it to the rest of you to draw your own conclusions. These are simply the facts that have transpired.

Kevin
kchen95 is offline Find More Posts by kchen95
Last edited by kchen95; Yesterday at 08:47 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Joined Jan 2012
22 Posts
Let's wait and see what gonna happen next!
vic0207 is offline Find More Posts by vic0207
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM
EDF Jet Jam 2015, May 28-31st
United States, KY, Crestview Hills
Joined Dec 2000
7,063 Posts
This model has huge appeal to me, hopefully all will be satisfied that have pre-paid.
Robert Belluomini is offline Find More Posts by Robert Belluomini