HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 11, 2014, 04:45 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotNoodle View Post
They sent replacements for me too, very happy with the service and communication with them, now if only I could get the same service from hobbyking.
Dream on.
Heli Pad is online now Find More Posts by Heli Pad
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 11, 2014, 08:19 PM
Portugal
Joined Feb 2012
3,173 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotNoodle View Post
They sent replacements for me too, very happy with the service and communication with them, now if only I could get the same service from hobbyking.
Lol, forget about it, Hobbyking has no support at all, all they want is delaying you after the 45 days of PayPal protection to get your money...
Im done with hobbyking, had 10x better service from banggood.
GhostMaster is online now Find More Posts by GhostMaster
Old Jul 11, 2014, 10:15 PM
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
2,349 Posts
I haven't used Hobbyking for a long time, I look at what they have on there sometimes, but their shipping charges always seem too high, and i usually can find what I need somewhere else. I was never that impressed with the nanotech batteries either, the ones I got seemed to die a premature death. Banggood and TMart have greatly expanded their RC quadcopter parts over the last two years, and I have had minimal problems with orders or customer service. And what they don't have, I have been able to find stateside from a few good vendors.
siriusflier is online now Find More Posts by siriusflier
Old Jul 22, 2014, 05:50 PM
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
2,349 Posts
I placed a couple of orders from Banggood late one night last week, and I have to say I was impressed because both orders showed shipped in less than 6 hours from the time of my order. I know I still have to wait on china snail post. The very next day I saw that something I had wanted to order was back in stock again, so I placed another order. Again, that order, from a different department, showed as shipped in a matter of hours. 6 hours from order to shipped is great and the best I have ever seen. Good job Banggood.
siriusflier is online now Find More Posts by siriusflier
Old Aug 12, 2014, 02:21 PM
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Jul 2011
151 Posts
APM from banggood

Hey guys,
I'm about to order an APM 2.6 set from banggood (http://www.banggood.com/APM-Flight-C...-p-920659.html) but decided to see if anyone knows anything about it. How fast do items usually leave their warehouse and also how good is their customer service in the case I have some kind of problem? Also if anyone has heard good or bad about this APM set, please let me know, or if you know of any other places online to buy them for a similar price.

Thanks a lot!
Max
mdsupermax is offline Find More Posts by mdsupermax