Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
Old Nov 16, 2012, 07:24 AM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Suggestion
Infraction given in error, please reverse.

You have given me an infraction in error (see e-mail received below). My post does not "mock or insult other users".

The post does not even reference another user it comments and references the same person (obama) that the O.P. did.

Thanks for your attention on this.

"A reminder about the rules at RC Groups

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear P-51C,

One of your posts has been found by a moderator to be in violation of RCGroups community rules:

Original Post:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=23274273
Post content:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Harris
Time to quit putting up with these Neocon Teaparty Ninnies. Diplomacy and tact hasn't worked, they'll continue to get more shrill and strdent. Enough is enough.

--Bill

Another pompous show stance by the buffoon.

For this violation, you have been given: 1 point(s).

After Feb 13, 2013, this infraction will be automatically forgiven.

An exhaustive list of rules for the site can be found on the RCGroups Rules page.

There is no further penalty for being warned other than the accumulation of points. You may accumulate 10 points before being subjected to a 5 day temporary ban from the site. Very few users reach the 10 point level by accident so if this is your first or second infraction, please accept the infraction point as merely a friendly reminder about the rules of the site.

An RCGroups administrator will perform a review of the infraction sometime within the next several days, at which time the infraction will either be reversed or confirmed. If you feel that you've received the infraction point in error please feel free to initiate a thread in Site Suggestions / Complaints. Address the administrators with your specific objection and they will attempt to assist you if a mistake has been made.

The reason you have been warned is because:

Reason: Personal Attack
The author has attacked another user's intelligence, character, or appearance.

The moderator who warned you entered this comment:
-------
Do not mock or insult other users.
-------

All the best,
RC Groups"
P-51C is offline Find More Posts by P-51C
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 16, 2012, 09:02 AM
Joined Apr 2012
812 Posts
Would you like to appeal the infraction? Here is a link to a post that explains the appeals process: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551788.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old Nov 16, 2012, 09:10 AM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Yes I wan to appeal it!

The e-mail, included above directed me here.

I am unable to post in the appeal section, as I get the following message:

"P-51C, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:38 AM
Joined Apr 2012
812 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51C View Post
Yes I wan to appeal it!

The e-mail, included above directed me here.

I am unable to post in the appeal section, as I get the following message:
From the link: "Create a thread in Site Suggestions/Complaints with the title 'Appeal.'"

This is the correct location for your post, I will move it.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:42 AM
Joined Apr 2012
812 Posts
Link - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...3&postcount=35
Warning - Personal Attack

Issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51C View Post
You have given me an infraction in error (see e-mail received below). My post does not "mock or insult other users".

The post does not even reference another user it comments and references the same person (obama) that the O.P. did.

Thanks for your attention on this.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=23274273
Post content:
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:57 AM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by awagar View Post
From the link: "Create a thread in Site Suggestions/Complaints with the title 'Appeal.'"

This is the correct location for your post, I will move it.
Thank you.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 09:59 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,302 Posts
The post did look like you were personally attacking another user.
Thanks for the clarification that your post was referencing someone that is not a member of the site. The point has been removed.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Closed Thread