HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 20, 2013, 11:07 PM
Jacknetair
United States, TN, Copperhill
Joined Sep 2013
372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine2501 View Post
Yeah I mean turn down the rates on the rudder, you might just be getting too much. This banks the plane too quickly and/or too far and it will dive. You can do this by changing the position of the control rod on the horn - move out a hole. You can also change it in the radio if you have low rates on the radio. To add nose weight, tape a dime to the front under the cowl, that should significantly move the CG. Then try a ground take off, you may need to trim the elevator.
OK, thanks Sounds like a plan. Too windy today again. Getting tired of all this unstable air the last week or so. I guess I'm going to have to save for some heavier planes or go to the gym. :-)
Jacknet is offline Find More Posts by Jacknet
to remove ads between posts