HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 25, 2011, 04:42 PM
Joined Oct 2011
1 Posts
Question
SKY706 Simulator port

Is it possible to get a ppm signal (like the FUTUBA) from the SKY706 simulator port, in order to use it with simulators such as pheonix?
I realise the simulator port provides a USB output, but there appears to be more pins on the port than are required for USB.
I thought maybe the additional pins would provide a ppm output?
billy2100 is offline Find More Posts by billy2100
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2011, 05:37 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
967 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy2100 View Post
Is it possible to get a ppm signal (like the FUTUBA) from the SKY706 simulator port, in order to use it with simulators such as pheonix?
I realise the simulator port provides a USB output, but there appears to be more pins on the port than are required for USB.
I thought maybe the additional pins would provide a ppm output?
Thanks for this good question. I will check with the factory and update with an answer here.

Personally having setup thousands of these when we bench test before shipping to our customers, unless your Tx is setup for standard 4 channel Airplane type operation, I recommed using a separate simulator controller. Because CCPM control is done in the Tx programming it becomes a problem to use them with many of the flight simulator programs.

However I will check with the factory to see if any of the pinout combinations will give you PPM output

Regards

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
Parkflying is online now Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor