New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 16, 2015, 02:49 PM
Find More Posts by Andreasdiaz
Joined Jan 2011
53 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisouck View Post
Andreas,
Maybe check if all yours motors are perfectly perpendicular.
Assuming that yaw gain is high enough.
Ok! i will do that!

I have only focus on the wookong and its components, and havent check the motors.
Andreasdiaz is offline Find More Posts by Andreasdiaz
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 17, 2015, 09:43 AM
Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
12,514 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreasdiaz View Post
Hi, i have a self designed hexa frame with a weight of 7 kg (15,4 lb), dji 4114 320 kv motors, dji 15in folding props.

Im experiencing a problem, a couple of seconds after the takeoff the craft start yawing (spinning) to the right by itself, i dont do any rudder commands. Even when i try to compensate by applying full left rudder the hexa will respond very slowly, it dosnt stop spinning at the instant, how it should be when i apply full rudder to the left. And some other times it wont respond at all!

At least i am having this issue a few meters above ground so i have never had some accident nor crash.

I have try many things: calibrating the compass, adjusting the YAW gains, offsetting the compass to the opposite side of the turn (left) an in the same side of the turn as well (right), and so far i havent find any solution.

I cannot attatch the fly log file, but if anyone is interested just PM me, or email me at andreas.ddelnogal@gmail.com

I almost forgot, i am using Firm V 5.22
Make sure that all your motors are level and not canted. The GPS puck needs to be pointing forward, the lead to the front. Recheck your COG and then your X, Y and Z settings based on the COG.
Tahoe Ed is online now Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Tradecraft Case for the Inspire
Old Mar 17, 2015, 05:06 PM
Find More Posts by Andreasdiaz
Joined Jan 2011
53 Posts
Improvement

Well i have checked the motor aligments and they were wrong, but i already fix it, i put the gps/compass in the dji pole as well.

Bottom line, the flight attitude improve in great way. There some issues remaining but i think that i just have to work harder on the motors.

I`ll keep posting
Andreasdiaz is offline Find More Posts by Andreasdiaz
Old Apr 08, 2015, 03:25 PM
Find More Posts by black_pearl
Joined Apr 2015
4 Posts
Hi Guys,
I have dump question.Where to find wookong-m serial number? is it printed on any part of the system?I don't have box anymore and I don't want to deasseble system from my coopter without be sure that number is somewhere on the back of controler,IMU, etc.
Other question, If there is s/n is it same for all part of Wookong-m flight system or every component have own?
Thanks for help.
black_pearl is online now Find More Posts by black_pearl
Old Apr 08, 2015, 03:45 PM
Find More Posts by racermark
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Mar 2013
707 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_pearl View Post
Hi Guys,
I have dump question.Where to find wookong-m serial number? is it printed on any part of the system?I don't have box anymore and I don't want to deasseble system from my coopter without be sure that number is somewhere on the back of controler,IMU, etc.
Other question, If there is s/n is it same for all part of Wookong-m flight system or every component have own?
Thanks for help.
Not sure but I think the SN shows up in the software.
Mark
racermark is offline Find More Posts by racermark
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 08, 2015, 03:55 PM
Joined Apr 2015
4 Posts
ok thanks racermark,
probably you are right,I should check there in first place
Old Apr 09, 2015, 04:42 PM
Joined Apr 2015
4 Posts
Hi Guys, I have another question, I try hard to find answer but without succes.I'm running 5.14 software version and because it's trouble free I don't want to upgrade.But now I want add OSD for my fpv pilot camera.
I'm just wondering which version of IOSD will work with 5.14 WKM software.I will like to use Iosd mini II but i think this require firmware v5.16. What about IOSD mark I?
Any ideas or experiences?
thanks