HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Kev71H, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 07, 2014, 12:01 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,598 Posts
RCMCC:

RCX 2014 is in 2 weekends from now!! 2 of us from RCMCC are going

Here are the ones expected to be there:

Dwayne L.
Kevin H
Gary F.
Lito R.
Jimmy L
Bruce S.

www.RCMCConline.com
Kev71H is online now Find More Posts by Kev71H
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 08, 2014, 11:13 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,598 Posts
Hello RCMCC and all..

I'm happy to announce that RCMCC has a "racing home" now with a 1/5th scale track. The RAMS Club of San Jose. http://www.rams-rc.org/ is accepting us again to race on their racing schedule.

I've completed talks with the powers that be at the RAMS club TODAY.

Please see details on the RCMCC website FRONT PAGE. www.RCMCConline.com

KEVIN
RCMCC
www.RCMCConline.com
Last edited by Kev71H; Jun 08, 2014 at 11:25 PM.
Old Aug 02, 2014, 10:38 PM
DLAWW
Socal
Joined Dec 2005
788 Posts
I will be out there bright and early to set up and keep our space clear of cars, around 6am. See you tomorrow for some gratifying SoCal Rc bike action. Also talked to Bruce today and he said that he would be there.

1. Dwayne
2. Larry
3. Ken
4. Raj
5. Lito
6. Bruce

Let The Good Times Roll!

This would have been a good one for you guys to come down.
DLAWW is offline Find More Posts by DLAWW
Old Aug 12, 2014, 04:12 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,598 Posts
UPDATE on 2014 RC BIKE NATIONALS LA. (September)

here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...2076799&page=7

Kevin
www.RCMCConline.com
Old Sep 02, 2014, 01:32 PM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,292 Posts
RCMCC was at the RC Bike Worlds 2014, in Sweden!
steliosh is offline Find More Posts by steliosh
Old Sep 10, 2014, 04:03 PM
Joined Jan 2010
28 Posts
Help Needed please, I have just received my first set of pmt200 tires with standard SB5 pro rims for my SB5 pro, I ordered the nuvafaor black inserts which seem very hard... Here is my problem...

The rear insert does not fit into the groove of the rear rim, therefore not allowing the tyre to reach the rim or seat at all...

The front insert fits into the front rim, however the insert seems too big for the tire and changes the shape / profile of the tire completely and also doesn't allow the tire to seat or reach the rim...

Have I bought the wrong inserts? If so how do I remove the standard TT sb5 pro inserts from my original wheels? I really would not like to do this is a quite enjoy sliding/drifting the bike with the original tires... And would like two options of wheels.

I am running a Tekin rs pro with boost/turbo mode on with a speed passion 7.5T motor, is this recommended or is blinky mode better for handling? Waiting for the red o-rings for the dampers and am about to fit the alleven rollers...

Any advise will be highly appreciated...
smack450 is offline Find More Posts by smack450
Last edited by smack450; Sep 10, 2014 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Left out info
Old Sep 10, 2014, 04:07 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,598 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steliosh View Post
You are the best Stelios!!!!
Old Sep 10, 2014, 09:33 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Aug 2013
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smack450 View Post
Help Needed please, I have just received my first set of pmt200 tires with standard SB5 pro rims for my SB5 pro, I ordered the nuvafaor black inserts which seem very hard... Here is my problem...

The rear insert does not fit into the groove of the rear rim, therefore not allowing the tyre to reach the rim or seat at all...

The front insert fits into the front rim, however then insert seems too big for the tire and changes the shape / profile of the tire completely and also doesn't allow the tire to seat or reach the rim...

Have I bought the wrong inserts? If so how do I remove the standard TT sb5 pro inserts from my original wheels? I really would not like to do this is a quite enjoy sliding/drifting the bike with the original tires... And would like two options of wheels.

I am running a Tekin rs pro with boost/turbo mode on with a speed passion 7.5T motor, is this recommended or is blinky mode better for handling? Waiting for the red o-rings for the dampers and am about to fit the alleven rollers...

Any advise will be highly appreciated...
Have no idea on the tire/wheel problem. I know one of these guys will help u soon. In the meantime ur esc is more than efficient in my mind. I run an old Novak gtb and I don't have the option for boost. I don't know your skill level but 7.5 is plenty of power to win in any level. But if u do need more power u can add boost. Just remember u have to slow down n turn eventually. Balancing front and rear brakes really help me with balance. Be nice and smooth then go fast.
garyflores is offline Find More Posts by garyflores
Old Sep 11, 2014, 11:15 AM
Joined Jan 2010
28 Posts
Thanks Gary, where I am from there are no other RC bikes so it's just for me to do some laps with but that said, I would like a good handling bike that would be competitive.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 12:17 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,598 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smack450 View Post
Thanks Gary, where I am from there are no other RC bikes so it's just for me to do some laps with but that said, I would like a good handling bike that would be competitive.
Where are you located?
Kevin
RCMCC
Old Sep 11, 2014, 01:57 PM
Joined Jan 2010
28 Posts
Cape Town, South Africa
Old Sep 17, 2014, 06:53 PM
Lakewood, CA
Joined Oct 2004
1,032 Posts
I had that exact same issue. I even tried cutting the center ridge out of the tire insert. Sad to say I could not get the inserts to fit properly. I was using old NF wheels and thought maybe that was the issue. Never got it to work and gave up. Now I will only use pre-mounted tires. Don't want to ever have to go through that again. Hopefully someone else has a remedy.
2000-redrider is online now Find More Posts by 2000-redrider
Old Sep 23, 2014, 10:51 PM
RCMCC.tripod.com
Fremont, CA
Joined Sep 2003
2,319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steliosh View Post
Haha, nice Stelios!!

Kevin, that logo is looking pretty iconic right there! Been around for like 10 years. . .

=)
grymg is offline Find More Posts by grymg
Old Sep 23, 2014, 10:56 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,598 Posts
Rcmcc in Greece and sweeden . Epic