HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 16, 2011, 12:02 PM
United Kingdom, England, Darwen
Joined Aug 2007
509 Posts
Discussion
fpv stryker futaba 7c

hi guys ive searched high and low for info i need im currently turning my stryker f27c into a fpv platform im running on all stock setup with a chainlink uhf radio installed the problem im finding is for the life of me i cant set my radio up for the mixing i have ch1 left elev ch2 right elev ch3 throttle that bit im ok with ive tried reading the manual but it mind boggles me lol.. im trying to set the radio up from scratch basically ive searched everywhere but to no avail i would be very grateful if someone could help ...mark
mark the shark is offline Find More Posts by mark the shark
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2011, 12:17 PM
Post # 20 million
Joined Aug 2009
2,636 Posts
You want elevon mix.

Turn 7c on, hold down Modes/Page button until it beeps then release and press the Modes/Page button again, that should take you to mixing options. Toggle down and enable elevon mix. Plug your servos into aileron and elevator channels.

Cheers, Kev.

Edit: If you're having problems getting the control surfaces to deflect the correct way, Make sure both elevator and aileron channels are "Normal" and not "Reversed", now just swap over the servos to opposite channels(unplug elevator and plug it into aileron, unplug aileron and plug it into elevator).
Kev.au is offline Find More Posts by Kev.au
Last edited by Kev.au; Jul 16, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old Jul 16, 2011, 05:03 PM
United Kingdom, England, Darwen
Joined Aug 2007
509 Posts
Kev many thanks for that ..very very appreciated..
mark the shark is offline Find More Posts by mark the shark