HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 12, 2014, 10:55 PM
Joined Aug 2014
115 Posts
Rave
Full House Radian with Ailerons,,, well sort of

http://www.youtube.com/attribution_l...eature%3Dshare

I did not bother with Photos If its nice out and the airplane survives the Maiden Flight I will c;lean it up and take pics. I wanted the extra control of Ailerons even though the Radian does not require Ailerons. It seems to be a bit hard to control when climbing at a high speed, Plus with the flaps down when landing at slow speeds it definitely seems th have a mind of its own. and I want the flaps Because Fields where i live seem to be sparse . There is more wild land Thain you can shake a stick at but its all wild brush and forest and any fields that do exist all have private property no trespassing signs.. The ama field requires an expensive fee to join and has a 400 foot altitude limit due to a close by airport. So I have tofigure out how to be able to land this Airplane in a short distance as quick and precise as possible.
If you want to know why not get a radian pro ,?? Ihappen to like the radian i have another wing I am keeping stock, so when i can fly at a big field I can take off and float around forever . because thats the problem with the Radian, Once airborne it doesn't want to come back down lol so enjoy the video. I will try to post some pics by tomorow and if it does work I will post a real cool flight video.
Just had another thought , If I ever do get ahold of some decent cash. I can get a Radio with Flaparon capabilities, Take the wing tips off and fly with a chopped wing That should be cool... enjoy the video
flying ferret is offline Find More Posts by flying ferret
to remove ads between posts