SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by team222badbrad, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 01:07 AM
Registered RC Addict
USA, PA, Tunkhannock
Joined Nov 2006
340 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
For Sale
Old/Vintage Tamiyas and Radios.

I have three groups of items for sale. Each group is for sale individually. I will not break up the groups, but you can purchase more than one group.

Group 1: MRC TOP GUN 2 channel radio. Includes the radio, receiver, original box and some antenna flags.

ASKING $30 shipped within the USA FIRM (The last one's listed on ebay went for $35 to $40 shipped and didn't include original box.)

Group 2: Tamiya Blackfoot. What you see is exactly what you get. It includes an Aristo-Craft (Hitec) Challenger 250 radio. The right knob and the battery door are missing. It includes the sweet orange coupe body. There are some modifications for the body and there may be some missing or damaged parts. The mechanic speed control, speed control servo, steering servo and receiver are included. I believe the driveline, transmission, and electronics are in good working order.

Make me an offer that includes shipping to your door.

Group 3: Tamiya Falcon. Again what you see is exactly what you will receive. There is a ziplock bag of parts that include the rear shocks, driver, and a bunch of screws/assorted bits. Also there may be some missing or damaged parts. Included is the speed control, speed control servo, and steering servo. Also included is the Miller Genuine Draft stock car body. I believe the driveline, transmission, and electronics are in good working order.

Make me an offer that includes shipping to your door.

Tired of these items taking up space in my overflowing and ever growing RC collection.

You can PM me or reply to this post. After a few days I will ship them out to the highest offer. Obviously I'm not giving them away, but I do need enough to cover shipping and Paypal fees so don't offer me $5... I do need at minimum your shipping zipcode when you make an offer to price shipping.
team222badbrad is offline Find More Posts by team222badbrad
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by team222badbrad; Sep 11, 2012 at 03:31 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 16, 2012, 09:15 PM
DR RC#1
chatom alabama
Joined Dec 2010
210 Posts
Trader Rating: 89
i would b interested in the car body if u want to split up
dr rc is online now Find More Posts by dr rc
Old Sep 18, 2012, 02:31 AM
Registered RC Addict
USA, PA, Tunkhannock
Joined Nov 2006
340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr rc View Post
i would b interested in the car body if u want to split up
Depends on what your offer is.
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 15, 2012, 12:25 AM
Joined Aug 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I'm interested in Group 2. Did you happen put batteries in the radio and receiver to see if they work? Thank you!
conrad1468 is offline Find More Posts by conrad1468
Old Dec 15, 2012, 12:45 AM
Registered RC Addict
USA, PA, Tunkhannock
Joined Nov 2006
340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad1468 View Post
I'm interested in Group 2. Did you happen put batteries in the radio and receiver to see if they work? Thank you!
I believe they both work.

I will verify once you make me an offer.
RCG Plus Member