SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 17, 2012, 06:48 AM
ITALY
Joined Feb 2007
90 Posts
New Product
TT SB5 Option Parts by O.L.P

Hi, we have built some optional parts to better optimize the potential of TT SB5.
Let's try our changes and optional parts on the circuit of Riccione "Road Race" is one of our testers Zonzini Gianni, this kit you go for has given excellent results in terms of performance and reliability.
We found that the originally Sb5 has decentralized the rear wheels to the right of two millimeters, this leads to a failure of performance of the bike. our rear hub aligns this anomaly and the bike is traveling with the wheels perfectly aligned.
The material used for the hubs is ergal 70-75 races and the brakes are vetronite high quality and grading, you may also have races and carbon brake, we found a slight benefit with this type of races have a weight superior to those of carbon 6gr. .
We have also created disc brakes vetronite also for the original brake SB5.
We are creating other prototypes we will present, for now we offer this kit that is manufactured with high precision machines and excellent materials, the price is really of attack for those of you interested can contact the following email

serafinimarino@libero.it - bottone@libero.it

Best regards Marino & Massari

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG=http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1631/dscn0586ow.jpg][/IMG]

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/dscn0584w.jpg/][/URL
MARINO is offline Find More Posts by MARINO
Last edited by MARINO; Feb 17, 2012 at 07:01 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 17, 2012, 04:56 PM
Kungsangen, Stockholm, Sweden
Sweden, Upplands-Bro Municipality
Joined Dec 2011
263 Posts
These are interesting parts!
Can you post a price for the kit here?
The kit it is the one on the top picture, right?
Will the front brake work with ZH fork legs?
Can the parts be bought separately? Prices please.
Also, what thickness are the spokes?
z_dad is offline Find More Posts by z_dad
Old Feb 19, 2012, 07:25 AM
South Korea
Joined Dec 2010
30 Posts
I am very much interested in.
Can you supply them with different colors?
young1670 is offline Find More Posts by young1670
Old Feb 20, 2012, 03:30 AM
Joined Aug 2011
50 Posts
For Z-DAD we have already answered your e-mail to all questions asked, the races are 4mm.
Price information only in private through email.
Best regards Marino
RoadRaceRiccione is offline Find More Posts by RoadRaceRiccione
Old Feb 20, 2012, 03:37 AM
ITALY
Joined Feb 2007
90 Posts
For young1670 vetronite .... unfortunately in Italy only has this color, in the future we can ask the company if it is able to color the material, but at this moment is not possible,
Thanks Best regards Marino
Old Feb 28, 2012, 03:18 AM
ITALY
Joined Feb 2007
90 Posts
Hi, we are also building another front fork kit and servo leads, pictured at right, the door brake manufactured by Shapeways, to our left.

Soon the photos, even here the price is very attractive.

Marino & Massari
Old Feb 29, 2012, 06:51 PM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Dec 2009
1,130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINO View Post
Hi, we are also building another front fork kit and servo leads, pictured at right, the door brake manufactured by Shapeways, to our left.

Soon the photos, even here the price is very attractive.

Marino & Massari
How much for the brake brace, and what servo does it fit?
621clay is offline Find More Posts by 621clay
Old Mar 01, 2012, 03:11 AM
ITALY
Joined Feb 2007
90 Posts
Hi, sorry for my English, we will build the kit, will be composed by the pair of leads forke the brake servo and the tablets, the material will be either vetronite or carbon, it will take another ten days to get it, for also prices of individual pieces via mail please ......................

P. S. we will give you all the information and pictures to answer your questions.

Salve, scusa per il mio inglese, il kit che andremo a costruire, sarà composto dalla coppia di forke il porta servo e le pasticche freno, il materiale sarà o la vetronite o carbonio, ci vorranno ancora una decina di giorni per averlo, per i prezzi anche dei singoli pezzi prego tramite mail......................
Best regards Marino&Massari
Old Mar 01, 2012, 08:42 AM
ITALY
Joined Feb 2007
90 Posts
This is another prototype (code rear swingarm) that we are testing and will go into production within 20 days whether it vetronite carbon spessore 4mm.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Today we did some testing on our alley this morning Massari has shot with these queues and lowered the time from yesterday to 3/10, in the afternoon when I went to ask him the feelings you had told me that the bike was totally changed the back and become much more precise ra had lost everything in the sbacchettamenti braking and acceleration did not move, well, he was soddisfatissimo. I changed to two mm. the inclination of the code by changing the range of motion and the result was there, I also found no practical bearing flange to put in the queue that goes joined to the shaft, then proceed with a small change to normal mount bearings without flange, making this hole ciscinetto (which has the thickness 3mm) 3mm leaving a line of 1-mm. in the queue (which is 4mm) to match perfectly with the shaft journal.
I'm waiting for the sheet of carbon to achieve these queues with this material, I'm happy because I managed to place the rails in a position not protruding from the arm and not being before the screw is to test and creep rupture.
Past production testing began.
Greetings Marino
Last edited by MARINO; Mar 02, 2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old Mar 02, 2012, 06:39 AM
Sverige, Stockholms Län, Stockholm
Joined Jun 2011
118 Posts
how much will it cost
snesladd is offline Find More Posts by snesladd
Old Mar 02, 2012, 07:10 AM
ITALY
Joined Feb 2007
90 Posts
If you send me your email - serafinimarino@libero.it - I will send you price list.
Hello Marino
Old Mar 09, 2012, 04:10 AM
ITALY
Joined Feb 2007
90 Posts
new carbon code

Questa è larealizzazione delle code posteriori anche in carbonio.
This is the realization of the queues rear also in carbon.

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/dscn0599g.jpg/][/URL]

Best regaerds Marino&Massari
Old Mar 12, 2012, 07:09 AM
ITALY
Joined Feb 2007
90 Posts
This is the bike with all option parts by O.L.P. for this moment.

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/dscn0603n.jpg/][/URL]

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/dscn0604i.jpg/][/URL]

The pieces have all we can to carbon. do not be fooled by the photos, which detect the edge pieces of irregular pieces are perfectly finished and precise ......

P. S. I'm drawing the spare engine support, with the change of the displacement of the engine 3 mm further towards the front to move some weight then try this .................. solution and let you know .....
Last edited by MARINO; Mar 12, 2012 at 08:48 AM.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 07:59 AM
Joined Sep 2011
34 Posts
What is the idea behind the aluminium parts for the rear fork and the suspension parts up front? It increases the weight very much i guess and the bad thing about alu is it can deform without you can see it and it might cause the bike to drive wierd.

But i dont know if it was supposed to be bling or?
Foodie is offline Find More Posts by Foodie
Old Mar 13, 2012, 09:01 AM
ITALY
Joined Feb 2007
90 Posts
Should write here a couple of days and with English (as you can see I'm not good) all that has been done on this SB5 has been done to overcome the defects had the bike, especially the excessive bending of the mechanical parts instability generale.Le share Alu obviously have a higher weight to the original but provide much more stability and the direction this thing is enough for us to support their choice, in our tests were never happens cakes, as in the original game that take but having a replaceable brass reed would say that the problem has passed.
As for the rear swingarm Alu and tails 4mm ensure stability and consistency he has to try ...
However, free to think what one wants, we do these things to go faster and have more reliability and performance, and certainly not for aesthetics, our yardstick is the timekeeper.
Bests Regards ........ Marino

Occorrerebbe scrivere quì un paio di giorni e con l'inglese (come si vede non sono bravo) tutto quello che è stato fatto su questa SB5 è stato fatto per sopperire ai difetti che aveva la moto, in particolare la troppa flessione delle parti meccaniche con conseguente instabilità generale.Le parti in ergal hanno ovviamente un peso superiore alle originali ma garantiscono molta più stabilita direzione e questa cosa è sufficente a giustificare la scelta, nei nostri test non si sono mai torte succede, come in quelle originali che prendono gioco ma avendo una cannuccia di ottone intercambiabile direi che il problema è superato.
Per quanto riguarda il posteriore il forcellone in ergal e le code da 4mm garantiscono una stabilità e una compattezza he è da provare...
Comunque liberi di pensare ciò che uno vuole, noi queste cose le facciamo per andare più forte ed avere più affidabilità e performance, e non sicuramente per l'estetica, il nostro metro di misura è il cronometro.
Bests Regards ........Marino