HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 10, 2011, 06:22 AM
Joined Jul 2011
2 Posts
Discussion
need some help

i using egine redline 53 thundertiger heli with coolpower 30% but i see my engine not enough strong so i need some help if you have information about egine redline 53 you can send for me ,my email lacviet91@yahoo.com ,thank all everybody see may thread
VIETBACH is offline Find More Posts by VIETBACH
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 12, 2011, 01:05 AM
Aircrafting is noisey...what?!
United States, CA, Long Beach
Joined Dec 2005
585 Posts
I have the same engine and fuel, what's going on? mine has a lot of power with only 3 tanks in it. You have a new motor and are still breaking it in? If so power will not be 100%. The smoke should be thick and white when your at hover speed if its not your needle might be closed too much and that would rob you of power, The manual calls for 3 turns from closed and that's close enough to get it going good. check to make sure everything is tight still, head bolts, carb, back plate, glow plug, etc. here is a link to the manual. http://manuals.hobbico.com/ttr/ttrg1153-manual.pdf
charlieoneseven is offline Find More Posts by charlieoneseven
Old Jul 13, 2011, 02:08 AM
Joined Jul 2011
2 Posts
i think my fuel have a problem so i used a new fuel when i used a new fuel i see my engine is very good,thank men
VIETBACH is offline Find More Posts by VIETBACH