HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 22, 2014, 08:53 PM
Mexico, Tamaulipas, Tampico
Joined Jun 2014
210 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leedude1 View Post
Im doing a rebuild of 150 and have come across a weird scenario... hopefully some one can point me in the right direction.

So finished the rebuild and binding her ...:

no beeping at all from MRS unit although lights are red and flashing (DSMX) receiver..
no jumping of the swash after pulling the bind plug although getting my solid greens ...
no servo or motor response although everything is indicated as good to go...

So I tried regular power up... battery placed in the bird.
Power up the transmitter
Get to greens as it should in the normal fashion but again no sound...no jumping and no movement anywhere
Ideas?
Have you got it working?
Pushing the little round black button on receiver located right and down with heli front towards you worked for me....believe it is the SET button
ChespiIker is online now Find More Posts by ChespiIker
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2014, 03:04 AM
Joined Jun 2014
210 Posts
Finally! Number one trex 150 flying perfect after another 30 minutes trying to get microheli swashplate level....one more heli out of sickbay...that leaves only one...v100D01 in need of power reaching tail motor...more soldering...but back to 150...the more time i devote to flying this bird, the more I like it. A lot of care went into designing easy to get to servos....
Old Aug 24, 2014, 10:46 PM
Luck is my skill
United States, WA, Redmond
Joined Jun 2009
1,139 Posts
Kenny McDonald with KDS Models was bored at 3am and wanted to fly a heli in the pitch dark ... He asked if anyone had a 130x, I spoke up and let him know he could fly my 150DFC ... it was epic.

Took video, however it was from an iphone and at night with flashlights on the heli, gonna see if I can make a decent video.

Tiny heli needs larger screen.

150 DFC Night Flying (2 min 9 sec)
queadlunnrau is offline Find More Posts by queadlunnrau
Last edited by queadlunnrau; Aug 26, 2014 at 12:54 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Fly 'em if you can.
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined May 2011
200 Posts
Quote:
Have you got it working?
Pushing the little round black button on receiver located right and down with heli front towards you worked for me....believe it is the SET button
Thanks Chesp, but no....ordered new MRS unit as I'm pretty sure the unit is fried...with no response from any servos and getting the double greens, I don't think it could be anything else ...new unit should be in shortly and Ill check with the swap out if its good to go.
As I said its a rebuild so I,m flying my original and this is a project

Let you know how it turns out. Chesp..
leedude1 is offline Find More Posts by leedude1
Old Today, 12:30 AM
Joined Jun 2014
210 Posts
Thank you..leedude1....sorry you had to buy MRS unit....lucked out with a 250 that I was flying last Sat. ...had mid-air collision with wk 120....was able to super glue one strut in landing skids, tape to canopy tear, and only had to buy grip arm integrated control link...that is, the link from swashplate to blade...big crash, small expense...my friends 120, though , different story...I had most parts....hopefully, your 150 heli project flies great with new mrs...getting to know Align helis..have 150, 250...know wk much much better as more experience with them...cheers...