SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 29, 2013, 08:45 AM
Joined Jun 2013
11 Posts
Discussion
carbon chassis for tt-01

Hi i have a question for you guys.......i have a tamiya tt-01 and want to get some alloy upgrades and the carbon chassis i have found this website.......http://www.asiatees.com/display?Tami...44876........i was just wondering if you have ever bought any upgrades such as the alloy hop ups etc..........if so are they any good and are the items sent quickly????? I would also like to know if there parts are cheap compared to other websites........thanks for taking your time to read and respond.

thanks!! :-)
Rvalentino is offline Find More Posts by Rvalentino
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 29, 2013, 10:52 AM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Aug 2008
8,819 Posts
Why would you start another thread when you already have this one going??

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1958398
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Old Jul 29, 2013, 02:18 PM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wparsons View Post

Perhaps it's a training program to help us get our reaction speed up?
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 29, 2013, 09:50 PM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Aug 2009
957 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wparsons View Post

Well, 9 out of 9 of his posts have been about asiatees.com

So......
pach is offline Find More Posts by pach
Old Aug 05, 2013, 07:15 AM
Joined Jun 2013
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan View Post
Perhaps it's a training program to help us get our reaction speed up?
AsiaTees have agreed too sponser me so i am helping to promote them................
Old Aug 05, 2013, 07:53 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvalentino View Post
AsiaTees have agreed too sponser me so i am helping to promote them................
Nothing wrong with being sponsored, but if you do that by starting multiple topics about the same thing, with the aim to advertize for your sponsor, you risk violating 2 rules on RCG.

- Excessive advertizing
- Spamming topics

If you keep things organized, like keeping one topic for "Asiatees Upgrade Parts" or so, that would already be much better. Still wondering though, if advertizing for a company that isn't a site sponsor is actually allowed, but I'm sure the moderators can look into that.

Apart from that, I find it misleading to seemingly ask about if certain upgrade parts are any good, pretending to be a user that needs help making a choice, when you probably already have these same parts installed on your car, sent to you for free by your sponsor. If this is really the case, please stop it. We are more than happy to help anyone, but asking questions that are not really there, just for promotion instead of really seeking advice what to buy, doesn't seem very honest to me.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 05, 2013, 08:17 AM
United Kingdom, Tal-y-bont
Joined Jan 2013
130 Posts
why didnt you just start a tread with vidoes and show your car.so we could she how good you are.if you ask me you work for them and are not sponsored by them,if you was sponsored you wouldn't be doing this you would be racing to show how good they are.
i vote bann and delete all threads
m111kca is offline Find More Posts by m111kca
Old Aug 05, 2013, 09:54 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m111kca View Post
why didnt you just start a tread with vidoes and show your car.so we could she how good you are.if you ask me you work for them and are not sponsored by them,if you was sponsored you wouldn't be doing this you would be racing to show how good they are.
i vote bann and delete all threads
It's a common tactic alas. It's trying to spread a rumor, and create a buzz. Like "what do you think of this new ....? I've heard they're pretty good." etc etc. It's probably the oldest trick in the book, just like way back, traveling "wonder doctors" were selling their elixer, and picking a "random" sick person from the crowd, curing him or her with their "potion".
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 05, 2013, 09:41 PM
Joined Jul 2013
57 Posts
I was wondering if some one could post a link to even buy the whole tt01 because I haven't been able to find a place to buy it, I am also thinking about the exceed mad speed drift king and can't decide because no one has responded to now my fourth post and a whole other thread
Mini hoov is offline Find More Posts by Mini hoov
Old Aug 06, 2013, 10:51 AM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Aug 2008
8,819 Posts
^^ Have some patience... people don't live their whole lives on this forum, give it a couple days and you'll get a reply.

As for where to buy a TT-01, where have you tried looking? A quick google search brings up a bunch of places...
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Old Aug 08, 2013, 08:27 AM
Joined Jun 2013
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini hoov View Post
I was wondering if some one could post a link to even buy the whole tt01 because I haven't been able to find a place to buy it, I am also thinking about the exceed mad speed drift king and can't decide because no one has responded to now my fourth post and a whole other thread
Have you checked Ebay??????????
Old Aug 08, 2013, 03:40 PM
United Kingdom, Tal-y-bont
Joined Jan 2013
130 Posts
rvalentino,what are they sponsoring you for btw.what are you getting out of it
m111kca is offline Find More Posts by m111kca