HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by CorporalB, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 05:55 AM
computer geek
United Kingdom, England, Chippenham
Joined Dec 2010
372 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
FY31AP and HornetOSD 200 UK only

full working order, only flown in an aircraft a handful of times. I still have a handful of the sticky foam anti-vibe mounts. Also comes with the USB-TTL cable for waypoint programming and firmware updates.

I recently replaced the GPS unit with a brand new one from firstpersonview.co.uk so that's included (as you would expect)

This will be sitting dormant in my shed for 4 months if I dont sell it. I'll be able to afford to start from scratch (perhaps with a Zeph2 build) when I return to the UK, but am unable to FPV where I'm going so pointless having all this kit.

200 delivered to UK address I've already paid tax on this so you get no nasty surprises by risking an overseas purchase

here are 2 videos of it in use:

FPV Raptor Maiden - FY31AP Testing - GoPro (2 min 35 sec)

here's the FY31AP saving 700 worth of equipment by returning home when I lost video

FPV Nightmare (14 min 57 sec)
CorporalB is offline Find More Posts by CorporalB
to remove ads between posts