HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 19, 2012, 11:15 PM
Joined Jun 2010
43 Posts
Discussion
Fun fly cg

Does anyone know the correct CG of the Techone Funfly? Maiden last wknd was almost acomplet diasater as it immediate turns to the right and down. Plane is also very tail heavy for its size.
Sparkydo is offline Find More Posts by Sparkydo
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2013, 05:07 PM
CrashnFoam
United States, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Nov 2011
38 Posts
Techone FunFly NOT

I know this is late, but I just bought one of these and it did the same thing. I ended up adding a 3s 850 mah battery, two 1" fender washers under the nose. Extending the servo control arms, adding left rudder just to get it to fly straight. You have to pretty much hand launch it. I did manage to get a couple of take offs but if you have wind above 5mph it does not fly well at all. The sad thing is I bought this for my 11 year Grandson and It is a handful unless you are flying in large slow circles
crashnfoam is offline Find More Posts by crashnfoam