HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 08:11 AM
Joined Feb 2007
380 Posts
Alex,
Just to let you know - I sent a text message the other day asking a general question. I have not received a reply. I was going to put in an order that would have totaled well over $1000. Guess what, I will not be dealing with BH because of your lack of customer service.

George
sinowace is online now Find More Posts by sinowace
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2014, 12:16 PM
Joined Mar 2014
140 Posts
sinowace,

I am very sorry for the troubles, usually we have several members of our crew working on our text messaging system and are fully aware of incoming messages. It's our goal to get to all the daily text messages at the moment that they are received during our business hours or by the end of that business day. Again, I am truly sorry if we may have missed yours or did not receive it. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can send a PM and I'd be more than happy to help. Thank you for your understanding.

-Alex
BHCSR ALEX is offline Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Old Dec 10, 2014, 04:08 PM
Joined Feb 2007
380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHCSR ALEX View Post
sinowace,

I am very sorry for the troubles, usually we have several members of our crew working on our text messaging system and are fully aware of incoming messages. It's our goal to get to all the daily text messages at the moment that they are received during our business hours or by the end of that business day. Again, I am truly sorry if we may have missed yours or did not receive it. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can send a PM and I'd be more than happy to help. Thank you for your understanding.

-Alex
Alex-
I owe you and BH a BIG apology. I sent my text message to an incorrect number. I am so sorry. It was my mistake. Please forgive. I will be placing an order but it won't be for the amt I had quoted. Again, my bad. I wanted to post this apology so others would know it wasn't a BH issue.
sinowace is online now Find More Posts by sinowace
Old Dec 11, 2014, 02:32 PM
Joined Mar 2014
140 Posts
sinowace,

No worries! I know things happen sometimes, and I appreciate the heads up. If you have any questions or concerns, you can send over a PM here if you want to get in contact with me. I'd be more than happy to help.

-Alex
BHCSR ALEX is offline Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX