HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 18, 2011, 07:13 PM
United States, TX, Richmond
Joined Aug 2009
88 Posts
Question
Are instructions included if you buy a peter rake short kit from manzano laser works?

Just a quick question Are instructions included if you buy a peter rake short kit from manzano laser works?

Thanks
Gunnar
Gunnar15 is offline Find More Posts by Gunnar15
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 18, 2011, 07:17 PM
a.k.a Maltone
Australia, NSW, Goulburn
Joined Jan 2005
6,967 Posts
I'm sure Charlie (manzano) will amswer this but mostly no. This forum has detailed build threads for almost all Manzano models and provides much more information than a simple instruction manual would be able to offer.
And - you can ask questions with on-line version

Pat
Pat Lynch is online now Find More Posts by Pat Lynch
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: A Small Diversion From Annie
Old Jun 18, 2011, 07:19 PM
Neophyte hacker
Albuquerque, NM USA
Joined Sep 2003
15,929 Posts
Pat is correct. We only have instructions with the full kits.

You can go to the downloads page and you can view the instructions that we have.

charlie

PS For the WACO SRE, Camel and 36" SPAD you can order the short kit and then download the instruction
portablevcb is offline Find More Posts by portablevcb
Old Jun 18, 2011, 07:54 PM
Suspended Account
United States, PA, Grove City
Joined Jan 2011
751 Posts
The Rake-Manzano build threads are generally much better than printed instructions, that other kit manufacturers have. When I built my Rake M1c, I printed Maltone's build thread out. Other than the cost of ink, the photos were excellent build instructions and reference. You can also hang them up on the build room wall for decoration when you are finished with the build.
Bill
Onna Vakkation is offline Find More Posts by Onna Vakkation
Old Jun 19, 2011, 03:36 AM
What's 3D?
Australia, WA, Ellenbrook
Joined Feb 2008
3,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onna Vakkation View Post
The Rake-Manzano build threads are generally much better than printed instructions, that other kit manufacturers have. When I built my Rake M1c, I printed Maltone's build thread out. Other than the cost of ink, the photos were excellent build instructions and reference. You can also hang them up on the build room wall for decoration when you are finished with the build.
Bill
another bonus is the pearls of wisdom offered by us in the peanut gallery along the way. might not be of any use for the actual build, but may offer some light relief as you are busy unsticking your fingers from the airframe after another CA mishap

Craig
trumps is offline Find More Posts by trumps
Old Jun 19, 2011, 04:05 AM
Norfolk, England
Joined Sep 2001
7,790 Posts
Since just about everyone else has beaten me to it, I'll just add that I'm usually lurking about here somewhere, so can add my suggestions should you have any queries. I think I have as much idea as anyone how the models are supposed to go together.

Pete
PETERRAKE is online now Find More Posts by PETERRAKE