SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Kenpilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 01, 2011, 09:36 AM
Joined May 2006
822 Posts
Discussion
Looks like a beautiful 4th of July weekend in NJ

I'll be working this holiday weekend flying the full scale ride. Hope everyone enjoys the beautiful weather, especially those lucky enough to attend the JCSF Electric Fly-In at Dorbrook tomorrow. Have fun!
Kenpilot is offline Find More Posts by Kenpilot
Last edited by Kenpilot; Jul 01, 2011 at 10:21 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2011, 02:26 PM
USA, NY, Cedarhurst
Joined Mar 2010
1,008 Posts
This @ Manmouth?
vicovaludemero is offline Find More Posts by vicovaludemero
Old Jul 02, 2011, 07:14 AM
Joined May 2006
822 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicovaludemero View Post
This @ Manmouth?
Not sure what airport this picture was taken. While this is the type of airplane I fly (Sovereign C680), it is a Cessna Aircraft picture they published on a power point presentation in one of their operator conference documents. Thought it was too cool.

Yeah, the boss might not like it too much if we did this...kinda low with no gear down and locked. TAWS going off, "too low-gear" "too low-gear"...

Cool pic though, isnt it?
Kenpilot is offline Find More Posts by Kenpilot
Old Jul 02, 2011, 09:16 PM
USA, NY, Cedarhurst
Joined Mar 2010
1,008 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenpilot View Post
Not sure what airport this picture was taken. While this is the type of airplane I fly (Sovereign C680), it is a Cessna Aircraft picture they published on a power point presentation in one of their operator conference documents. Thought it was too cool.

Yeah, the boss might not like it too much if we did this...kinda low with no gear down and locked. TAWS going off, "too low-gear" "too low-gear"...

Cool pic though, isnt it?
Yeh bitchin betty nags and nags.... but shes there for a reason eh.

That is a cool pic, props to the cameraman too, that would be quite the rush.

I fly full scale too, its been 12 years already come to think of it... just a recreational pilot at his point though. I'm training to fly helis too.
vicovaludemero is offline Find More Posts by vicovaludemero