SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 25, 2013, 04:29 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
21,160 Posts
FWIW, I was having problems with warehouses and my location and clearing the HK cookies solved the problem.
YMMV
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 25, 2013, 07:49 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmanley_nl View Post
This is my experience a few minutes ago with the HK chat clown telling me to clear my cache and cookies:

They sure have some thick ones working there.
"chat clowns", "thick ones" and "help desk dummy".

It seems like you ordered something incorrectly, they told you how to resolve the problem, but you kept asking for someone else.

Reading their ordering instructions, following their directions, and treating people with some respect go a long way to avoiding problems in the first place, then resolving them.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Apr 26, 2013, 02:03 AM
Unregistered User
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
511 Posts
You don't get it either. Let me clarify for you and people like HK's Scott:
I read the error message but when I tell him first that I'm from NL and want to order from the UK, he says "you can order there" (I was hoping for an exception to be made or a warehouse transfer being possible). Then I paste the error message. Then he doesn't understand. Then I clarify that it's an error message and paste it again. Then he wants to cancel an order that I haven't placed. Then he wants me to clear cookies and cache as if that'll make ordering from the UK warehouse possible from the NL.
cmanley_nl is online now Find More Posts by cmanley_nl
Last edited by cmanley_nl; Apr 26, 2013 at 02:17 AM.
Old Apr 26, 2013, 07:26 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmanley_nl View Post
You don't get it either. Let me clarify for you and people like HK's Scott:
I read the error message but when I tell him first that I'm from NL and want to order from the UK, he says "you can order there" (I was hoping for an exception to be made or a warehouse transfer being possible). Then I paste the error message. Then he doesn't understand. Then I clarify that it's an error message and paste it again. Then he wants to cancel an order that I haven't placed. Then he wants me to clear cookies and cache as if that'll make ordering from the UK warehouse possible from the NL.
Here was your original response:

cmanley_nl has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled -
Discussion why is every interaction with hobbyking chat support a nitemare? - in
the HobbyKing forum of RC Groups.

This thread is located at:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...4&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Scott is that you?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I doubt Scott is here.

What I "get" is that you tried to order something from a warehouse that you couldn't order from, hoping that this company would "make an exception or a warehouse transfer". When you weren't able to complete that transaction you looked for help, and it looks like some specific direction was given to you. Not sure if you followed that direction, but the end result was you coming here calling someone who tried to help you a chat clown, "thick", and a dummy. Others chimed in with "moron".

Chat sessions are not always the best way to communicate, even more so with complicated or convoluted situations. Having some patience and communicating as effectively as possible goes a long way to clearing things up. Calling someone names and trying to ridicule them because they couldn't fully understand you seems a bit harsh no?
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)