HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 19, 2014, 01:59 AM
Kansas, USA
Joined Sep 1999
3,898 Posts
New Product
Now Available! Fancyfoam EzFly ARF

The EzFly Trainer is one of the easiest and most durable trainers available but up until now it was only available in kit or plans for.

Introducing the EzFly ARF!

The success of this design is evident from the 1600+ posts in the kit/plans thread over the last 4-1/2 years. Originally I designed this kit to help my daughter learn to fly and ended up with a very durable and stable design that about anyone can fly. For the last several years I have been using it to teach are local Boyscouts how to fly and all of them within the first battery are able to fly with no additional help.

The simplicity of the Rudder, Elevator, Throttle setup with generous polyhedral in the wing allows the plane to be easily controlled. All laser cut EPP construction makes this plane extremely durable. The motor and prop are located on top in the middle of the wing keeping them safe from impact.

I have the ability to also supply a complete package as an RTF including radio, battery and charger upon request.

Here is the original prototype that is still flown by my daughter.

EzFly Dragon.wmv (2 min 56 sec)

Mike
Fancyfoam
motorhead is online now Find More Posts by motorhead
to remove ads between posts