Closed Thread
Old May 29, 2013, 03:56 PM
Insert something whitty here*
United States, IL, River Forest
Joined Apr 2013
244 Posts
Discussion
Ft Cruiser Power setup

hello all.. this is mainly toward those on here who have an FT cruiser but I'm in need of your help. I'm buying my parts for the build and i have a couple questions.

First, will motors that produce 180W of power be enough for this plane? second, the motor in question has an integrated base mount.. will I be able to use any type of screws to secure it or will i need specific screws?along the lines of the motor, would an 8x4 prop be sufficent or should I go up to an 8x6? also, if i were to go with a three bladed prop, what could i get away with?

Next, will a 20A ESC be able to handle said motor of 180W and an 8x4e prop or will I need to go bigger? Along the lines of power what types of connectors does everyone recommend? i'm using T-style and it seems to workout..
StueyNez is offline Find More Posts by StueyNez
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread