HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 15, 2012, 04:07 PM
Australia, QLD
Joined Oct 2011
20 Posts
Discussion
backstabbin deadsh*ts at suncoast model flyers australia!

well I dont know about you,but after yesterday,Im so over the pomus arseholes in clubs! the club has too many rules for too many people! why cant there be one rule for all people? why do people have to have hidden agenda's that are in the committee? here is an example, yesterday I was made weigh my plane as they all though it was over 7kg,got drilled buy the safety officer about flying a heavy model thats not certified,so we through it on the scales and its was under weight (even with a full tank of gas!) and not even a "sorry,I was wrong!" yet,they dont say a thing to a man who is flying a 72Kg model! (50Kg cut off in Oz) while this was happening, there was nitro models flying(PC9's 2 of them) and two electrics,one of the pilots is the event orginiser,now while they were flying and doing low fly bys ect,there were two kids running up and down the strip chasing parachutes that were being dropped,(but thats ok cause its safe! Talk about double standeds. the committee in this club is the F**ked that when the members vote for something at a G.M. the committee go's against the vote, like why vote to start off with if the committee is just going to change it. I think I will sell off all my large models,go back to small foamies and go back to flying in parks where there are no pompus arseholes, no backstabbing, no politics, just fun, cos isnt it ment to be about, fun? Not who's the biggest arsehole pompus c**t to give rules to one and a different rule to another? Here is a good example, a non member of the club saved a geebee that was certinly crashing, the club threatened to call the police and have him charged for trespassing? like what the F**K? Is this the type of club that wants to draw members in or is it a reserved club for pompus arseholes? Yes Iv had enough of clubs, and if your thinking of visiting or joining suncoast models flyers on the sunshine coast, here's what to expect!
justice1 is offline Find More Posts by justice1
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 26, 2012, 11:22 AM
miniture aircraft pilot
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined Oct 2007
1,334 Posts
if you want to pay them back.. start complaing to the local government(county/city).. they usually just shut it down than deal with the issue.

but really, some people just want to be the king of thier hill.. even if its just an ant hill
rcshirt is offline Find More Posts by rcshirt