SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 24, 2014, 09:15 PM
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Oct 2012
341 Posts
Contest
New US Direct site, DXSoul Launched! Triple surprise wait for you

All RCG members,

USDirect will enable the new domain dxsoul.com. To celebrate the Dxsoul launch, We are hosting a special giveaway. Creative DX Man T-Shirt, Fashion shopping bag as well as site wide coupon is provided for all of you.

Good Luck!Time is limited,so start shopping now!
For more detailed info, please vist our promotion page:

dealextremefan is offline Find More Posts by dealextremefan
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 01, 2014, 08:39 AM
United States, OH, Columbus
Joined Sep 2012
355 Posts
This is quite interesting. I placed an order from here. Looks to be shipping out of hong kong via some weird postal service

Also after every thing was marked as shipped I got a notice that one item was out of stock and being refunded as they didnt know when they were getting any more in.

Not sure why one would use this site VS dx.com as it looks like both are coming out of hong kong.
hcker2000 is online now Find More Posts by hcker2000
Old Sep 11, 2014, 03:47 PM
Joined Oct 2013
1 Posts
I've ordered from them twice and each time I payed with PayPal, got a confirmation from both PayPal and them. A few days later, I would receive an email saying I hadn't payed for it. I would reply to them that I did and would receive no response then the items would be shipped. Been buying from DX and DX US for years and never had these problems.

The arrival time seems sort of DX US speed so far, which isn't all that fast!
RovingRotor is offline Find More Posts by RovingRotor
Old Sep 22, 2014, 10:07 PM
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Oct 2012
341 Posts
Hello Friend,

We sent via a special line. It usually takes 4-7 working days for the delivery.
It is much faster buying from dxsoul than dx. In order not delay the shipment, We divide the order when some items is shortage and can not be shipped.
dealextremefan is offline Find More Posts by dealextremefan
Site Sponsor