xxGenoxx is online now Find More Posts by xxGenoxx
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 09:25 AM
2.3 D Hack Bradenton FL
Joined Dec 2010
199 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryansifsof44 View Post
Cingrats Frank. What are your thoughts of the wing loading compared to the piped 60 and da85 on the 91 vs the piped 104? Also do you know how much weight the pipes add on the 104? Thanks
Thanks Bryan,
Wing loading on the 91 with the 85 is good IMO.
To early for a real comparison, but first thoughts would be ,the 104 breaks quick and clean, where the piped 60 sort of hung around waiting for me. With the 85 it got more in line with the 104 but still breaks different.
I think low and slow with a 24x8w/DA60 std muf would be where I'd start if there were 2 91s in my garage. Thought about my BME 116 for XA but after flying the 85 that's out as it's now a 1/2 - 3/4 throttle plane. Your DA 70s look to have the best of both worlds.

The pair of RE-2s add aprox 20oz . I would use std muffs on the 120 if I could,it has that much extra thrust, and would help wing loading. Early observation.
What's needed most is young thumbs and talent on video

Frankjp
frankjp is online now Find More Posts by frankjp
Old Today, 09:35 AM
United States, IL, Glenwood
Joined Nov 2013
1,199 Posts
Here in the Chicago area February was the 3rd coldest in recorded history. 1st was in the 1800s and 2nd was 1936. So this was the coldest in most people's lifetime. Where is this global warming bs they have been talking about for the last 20 yrs? Oh yeah it's in Canada. I guess I can't complain too much this past Summer was the nicest I ever remember around here. It was mid 70s to mid 80s almost never got in the 90s. Hopefully this one will be the same.
Gregertman is online now Find More Posts by Gregertman
Old Today, 09:45 AM
Yin & Yang
United States, VA, Sterling
Joined Jul 2011
4,808 Posts
It can be explained to you, but nobody can understand it for you
Liberty10 is online now Find More Posts by Liberty10
Old Today, 09:53 AM
Irg
ol' yellow eyes is back
United States, NY, Alfred
Joined Apr 2009
7,763 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty10 View Post
It can be explained to you, but nobody can understand it for you
ha...winner.
Irg is online now Find More Posts by Irg
Old Today, 09:55 AM
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Dec 2010
551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregertman View Post
Here in the Chicago area February was the 3rd coldest in recorded history. 1st was in the 1800s and 2nd was 1936. So this was the coldest in most people's lifetime. Where is this global warming bs they have been talking about for the last 20 yrs? Oh yeah it's in Canada. I guess I can't complain too much this past Summer was the nicest I ever remember around here. It was mid 70s to mid 80s almost never got in the 90s. Hopefully this one will be the same.
LOL.........show me what's happened with the Earth climate over the last 20 million years. How many times has Earth gone through a cooling/warming change?
Capt. Roll is online now Find More Posts by Capt. Roll