Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 09, 2013, 02:12 PM
Joined Nov 2013
1 Posts
Help!
DJI Vision Quadcopter

got this DJI Quadcopter - set it up, calibrated, followed book and than Bamo - my copter is trashed already - when I take it off (no problem) and want to dead-stick hover and then easily make some maneuvers to get used to it - it literally just takes off... so my attempts to recover it has already ended in some horrific accidents, the camera has been pulled of and the wires yanked out, all the props are broke, hit a fence, house and asphalt, I have my controller marked up so I don't toggle wrong, i'm a beginner but the thing literally takes of on me, don't have a chance - any help - what am I doing or its doing wrong? thank - steve
stephen hulbert is offline Find More Posts by stephen hulbert
to remove ads between posts
Old May 23, 2014, 05:36 PM
Joined May 2014
10 Posts
Take it to an RC store or post your location and ask if a fellow phantom user can help you out.
I crashed mine a few times and had some scary moments, but they have always been due to pushing my luck with flying when the battery warning light is on and in windy conditions.

When you try it out next time, get someone to hold it and test the throttle positions and working. Either you screwed up the calibration, or you have a hardware fault, also take it somewhere quiet to try just in case you're getting interference.

Good luck, I am totally hooked on mine, I go flying almost everyday, so easy, just stick it in the boot, and day or night, you can fly, best gadget I ever had.
phantomnoobie is online now Find More Posts by phantomnoobie